MULTI 4.9.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok it seems Xiaomi does not allow to use CWM and TDB. This is the reason why I cannot install MIUIv6 4.4 aries. If I use MiFlash I will lost my main system MIUIv5. Is there any chance to use MIUIv6 on the secondary system and keep CWM with TDB? Any trick?

Ok it seems Xiaomi does not allow to use CWM and TDB. This is the reason why I cannot install MIUIv6 4.4 aries. If I use MiFlash I will lost my main system MIUIv5. Is there any chance to use MIUIv6 on the secondary system and keep CWM with TDB? Any trick?
No..

~Tapatalk~

No..

~Tapatalk~
OK I have decided I will flash MIUI-v6-4.9.19 fastboot package via MiFlash and I will update to MIUI-v6-4.9.26 multilang via updter app. After then can I flash CWM and enable TDB??

A I have Mi2, and I update to MIUI V6 and It is great. If you update via Updater from Miui 5, it does not work, but you can go back via recovery and reebot to second system. If you want to have a Miui 6 you must read guide in forum
"For installation of Mi2S v6 SPECIAL EDITION
- Install v6 via MiFlash (flash_all) - image (http://htcfanboys.com/download/acid/?action=list&folder=31828)

- Then install our multilang via Updater app like usually"

After do The install of the image you told before i'm not able to flash the multilanguage rom and also CMW or other recovery...I'm stuck in the chiness version.
How can i go out of it !?
Mi2S

DONE:
replace the recovery image with the image from a costume recovery you want, when update in the tool and after the update you have costume recovery =)

Last edited:

DOWNLOAD
[release]4.9.26m[/release]
Mirrors
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=19438
http://htcfanboys.com/download/acid/?action=list&folder=32738

For installation of Mi2S v6 SPECIAL EDITION
- Install v6 via MiFlash (flash_all) - image

- Then install our multilang via Updater app like usually

Xiaomi Hongmi/Redmi NOT 1S (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi 1S (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi Note (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G LTE (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Attention:
MIUI v5 roms for Galaxy S2, HTC One X and Galaxy Note 2.
  • official MIUI roms based on Samsung/HTC firmware Android 4.1.2 were suspended
  • unofficial MIUI ports based on AOSP/CM Android 4.2.2.
You can use ported MIUI.
Be aware that you have to make full wipe in recovery if you're coming from 4.1.2 official to 4.2.2 ported MIUI.

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
Other OFFICIAL devices:
  • Install via OTA or Download and flash Multilang
  • REBOOT
Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT
Nexus 7 and other tablets:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT

Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in Source v5 repo here and Tablets here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included in MIUIv5 devices:
Language included in MIUIv6 and tablets:

Notes:
  • All credits to @Roeano for T9 dialer mod - any issue or request report here
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Xiaomi changed rules for OTA and we cant use our servers anymore.. So we have to use only Xiaomi servers which are really slow.. sorry for that...
  • We have 2 Galaxy S4 roms: jfltexx (port) for GT-I9505 and official ja3g for GT-I9500 variant.
  • Xiaomi NFC MiTag app DOWNLOAD (copy to /system/app and set permissions to rw-r--r--)

Hi, i have a REDMI 1 WCDMA (China), and i verify there are a new update (Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA - Stable 25.0.0 Multilang). My question is, the stable 25.0 it´s only for the GLOBAL versions, or it´s too for REDMI 1 WCDMA (China)?
If there is for all versions, how i do to install that? It´s necessary make full wipes?

Please i need to know this information, to decid if install or not.

Mi-3W - 4.9.26
I cannot find the scheduling for the local backup. It is still backing up automatically in the early hours of Friday morning (in preparation for the new ROM). But this is probably carried over from Miui V5, which I was able to schedule, when I upgraded to V6.
I'm not too worried at the moment, because it's doing the automatic backup when I want it to. But it would be useful to know how to change the backup scheduling in the future.

Also, the weather seems to think that it's sunny at 11pm. Surely this should read 'Clear'. This could be tied in with the sunrise and sunset times?

Translation of Redmi 1S alarm clock stop screen is still not fixed in v43 ... it is still spanish or something on english settings.

Sorry for question, OTA is already working ? I check for update but no notification. Mi3w 4.9.19

Do you still need to change setting to activate LTE/4G on Oneplus One after every boot?
If so, is there a way to have it set automatically?

Anyone can upload redmi 1S WCDMA - Stable 43.0.0 Multilang another server as mediafire or mega? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.