MULTI 4.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have miui 4.8.29 on my Mi3w (V6), and i want turn back on miui V5.

The new version 4.9.5 is only V6 or there is also the possibility of having it based on miui V5?
I do wipe to switch to miui V5?
I want to move to v5 for a questone of stabilià, since I use the phone for work.

Thank you

Sorry for my bad English

I am having the same problem. How can I do that? (It is my first day with MIUI and haven't figured all things out yet:) )

Start the security app, then permission - autostart. There you must give the apps that have a widget the permission and after that the widgets will update again :)

I also didn't know that, now it's working like a charme :)

Now, all I need is the original camera app of the Xiaomi Mi4 back and I'm happy :D

For Xperia S is still 4.1.2...so no new builds?

Last edited:
4.8.29 (first with V6) a lot of problems with my MI 3W.
Many voices in menu again in chinese language; more than may returned to english instead of italian (but this is the minor problem). Not able to find the menu to modify the screen (no launcher, no possibility of widget)?
What happens? ok it's a beta; will it be better in next releases? Meanwhile, with some difficulties to do it, i turned back to V5.
Bye
In v6,do a pinch gesture with 2 fingers in any desktop screen for the modification menu

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I have miui 4.8.29 on my Mi3w (V6), and i want turn back on miui V5.

The new version 4.9.5 is only V6 or there is also the possibility of having it based on miui V5?
I do wipe to switch to miui V5?
I want to move to v5 for a questone of stabilià, since I use the phone for work.

Thank you

Sorry for my bad English
Wipe data from recovery or use miflash to do clean format. Then install last v5 rom.

Reactions: dp4u4umi6ev
Sissi said: ↑
Any chance to have an update for my Xperia S...or...the development is stopped?
No 4.4 no update!
Cant u read?.... -.-

There's no need to be rude. Of course I can read. If I asked it again it simply means that it wasn't written in an understandable way. Not everyone are good with this kind of things. That's it.
But I really have to say that I'm really disappointed. The last builds had a lot of bugs that's way I asked if there was and update. This leaves me no choice..I have to abandon MIUI even if it's my favourite.

Reactions: dp4u4umi6ev
So I have a mipad and a redmi 1s on the way. They are however not for me but for my mum and a friend who aren't particularly tech savy. My idea was to just flash the latest Xiaomi.eu rom on both before I give them to them and then they can just use the OTA updates.

Can anyone confirm that both the Mipad and redmi 1s WCDMA running the latest Xiaomi.eu roms will recieve automatic OTA updates?

Eh.. no.. it means our table cant be read from goo.im ****** servers. Again.

When you refresh first post and see some links.

Hello! Thank you for your job!
Sorry if I do not understand something. You have written:
- Today will be released MIUIv6 for Mi3TD and MIUIv5 for OnePlus One..!
I do not understand about MIUI v6 for Mi3TD. Or maybe it's just for testers? The official website of the firmware is not, and there is written about android 4.4 MIUI for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 and MIUIv5 for OnePlus One, but about MIUI v6 for Mi3TD I saw nothing there. I understand that it will not be, right? And the release date is not yet known? (I have never seen, except for the middle of September).
Sorry for my bad English.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.