MULTI 4.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post a new link i cant download its to slow and stops the download in the midle

Hi I am using NOTE2 SCH-R950 US CELLULAR PHONE IN INDIA. PHONE IS UNLOCKED AND USING IN INDIA IN CDMA RELIANCE NETWORK.
How i can install MIUI Rom on this handset..?Pl give me the details...

Seems like the noise cancellation bug is still present in this version v6.
When I call someone, the other person almost can't hear me. It's a hardware problem or a software problem? (I'm using MI3w)
Thanks

How that the 4.9.5 for mi4 don't have the Italian language? I update form 4.8.29 and I lose the Italian translation, I even try a new clean install and still no Italian language!

Is there a non MIUI v6, e.g. 4.9.5 update for MI3w?

Thinking to go back to v5 but not sure where to download the latest 4.9.5 update.

Thanks.

How that the 4.9.5 for mi4 don't have the Italian language? I update form 4.8.29 and I lose the Italian translation, I even try a new clean install and still no Italian language!
Download rom again..
Is there a non MIUI v6, e.g. 4.9.5 update for MI3w?

Thinking to go back to v5 but not sure where to download the latest 4.9.5 update.

Thanks.
No more v5 for Mi3
The links on page 1 belongs to which device?
Is it possible to port there with s2 files?
No more S2 officially..

~Tapatalk~

Dear Team MIUI V6 4.9.5,

Eap-Sim didnt work properly, i use other device (like Blackberry ) to connect AP with Eap-Sim auth success. if i try with miui v6 4.9.5 xiaomi mi3 taiwan version, i failed connect to the AP with Eap-SIm, please solve this bug, try patch this and recompile and release with weekly update.

the patch is here https://code.google.com/p/seek-for-android/wiki/EapSimAka , please patch that patch on miui open source and recompile that. and release on weekly update. I very need that eap-sim auth for my work.

I really appreciate your help for this.

Thanks for advanced.

Hi guys,

mi2s, startup issue occurs. during startup, screen blinks periodically a little, without further progress. After several attempts and long-time waiting, the phone starts up but the issue pisses me off severely (updated via ota). Please advice, thanks
The same here. Anyone knows what to do?

Dear Team MIUI V6 4.9.5,

Eap-Sim didnt work properly, i use other device (like Blackberry ) to connect AP with Eap-Sim auth success. if i try with miui v6 4.9.5 xiaomi mi3 taiwan version, i failed connect to the AP with Eap-SIm, please solve this bug, try patch this and recompile and release with weekly update.

the patch is here https://code.google.com/p/seek-for-android/wiki/EapSimAka , please patch that patch on miui open source and recompile that. and release on weekly update. I very need that eap-sim auth for my work.

I really appreciate your help for this.

Thanks for advanced.
I suggest to use your blackberry then.
It's not possible for us to add this feature.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Hi,I am using xiaomi.eu dev rom for Mi3W since i got mine Mi3W.
Now today i flashed this 4.9.5 developer rom,and now I only get around 700 MB of free RAM memory even after reboot.
How can I fix it?

Hi,I am using xiaomi.eu dev rom for Mi3W since i got mine Mi3W.
Now today i flashed this 4.9.5 developer rom,and now I only get around 700 MB of free RAM memory even after reboot.
How can I fix it?
use more apps.. RAM will be used more...

What a great score I have in antutu with miui6.

On cm11 I only got 25k and miui5, 35k

uploadfromtaptalk1410027634814.jpg

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk 2

Romanian language can be put on this rom ??? thanks

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.