MULTI 4.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I got passed the 404, but then again the download is painfully slow and it always aborts.

Maybe someone kind enough could upload the mi3w Rom to mega, like last time?

We have 1 blank mirror. The link under files.miuiandroid.com rotates with other mirrors. Thats why sometimes you get 404. Just wait for switching.

Can someone pls tell me how to install the .zip file for the OnePlus One? I get an error everytime I try to flash it. I'm on TWRP recovery btw. Thanks

Mi4 question: In V5 there´s an option to install rom from SD card. In V6 there isn´t. How can we flash a new update that is stored in the SD?
Thanks...

Thanks for v.30 ROM for Red Mi Note. Finaly, We can save media in to SD card. It's a great update. So, now the way for v.6 is clear out! :) Thank You, MIUI Europa Team!

Hi guys,

mi2s, startup issue occurs. during startup, screen blinks periodically a little, without further progress. After several attempts and long-time waiting, the phone starts up but the issue pisses me off severely (updated via ota). Please advice, thanks

Hello. I downloaded the the multilanguage ROM for my Oneplus One. I can´t find german language. German ist listed but disabled. I there a chance zu get the system in german on oneplus?

Status
Not open for further replies.