MULTI 4.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, how can I reinstall MIUI 5, now have MIUI 6 ... Thx ...

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

Wipe cache in recovery or do factory reset.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Esto es una m...... Todas las semanas actualizaciones y cuando arreglan una joden otra ahora sale la v6 y sale sin idiomas en fase beta la cámara sin opciones....., me hace el efecto que me comprado un movil por fasciculos ........buff por que no tengo pasta que sino me vuelvo al Samsung o lg.

sure.. translate 20.000 strings for us, then we can include it... just let me know when you want start...

Ok, any place to start ? You have spanish translation for V5 in your GitHub account can you add for V6 so people can help?

Regards

eh remember that this work is done for free by people not paid by xiaomi and they just do it for passion... so moderate with words and be more polite! :))

eh remember that this work is done for free by people not paid by xiaomi and they just do it for passion... so moderate with words and be more polite! :))
And a big thanks to every body that does the work.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Please STOP posting messages in Spanish there is already a Spanish MIUI (http://miui.es/) community for that. What you are doing is deliberately wrong and unpolite I will write the same in Spanish for you just in case you pretend not to understand English that I doubt very much or you would not be here.

Os ruego que dejéis de postear en español, este foro es una communidad internacional que utiliza el inglés como lengua común, tenéis un foro MIUI en español (http://miui.es/), id allí o traducid al inglés vuestros mensajes.

Thanks again for the great job you do!

Reactions: the_maker
My experience with 4.9.5:
Switched back to 4.8.29 because of the boot problem, delays within the operating system and because WSM Tools wont work with 4.9.5.

After first reboot after updating the delay was about 5 minutes. The OS was having serious problems what gamers would call 'laggs'. After installing the WSM framework in 4.9.5 the system wouldnt boot, until flashing the WSM removal zip.

Btw: MiTools statusbar ios7 style wouldnt work since 2 updates for me and other users, just that u know this.

Sincerely,
Dimitriton

Dear Boss Ingbrzy!

I want to buy a new phone.
Only a phone could be considered, which has (or get will) official MIUIv6.
Please tell me which of these devices?
Mi4, Mi3, Mi2, RedMi, MiPad, Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7, SG Note 3 - N9000, N9005, SGS3, SGS2, Oppo Find 7a, HTC OneX, Meizu MX?, Nubia Z5 and nothing more? (It is possible that I have listed are also a device that does not get v6)
Thank you in advance if you answer me.

Dear Boss Ingbrzy!

I want to buy a new phone.
Only a phone could be considered, which has (or get will) official MIUIv6.
Please tell me which of these devices?
Mi4, Mi3, Mi2, RedMi, MiPad, Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7, SG Note 3 - N9000, N9005, SGS3, SGS2, Oppo Find 7a, HTC OneX, Meizu MX?, Nubia Z5 and nothing more? (It is possible that I have listed are also a device that does not get v6)
Thank you in advance if you answer me.
Ask Xiaomi, not me... if you want full MIUIv6 support, buy Xiaomi Mi4...

Status
Not open for further replies.