MULTI 4.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have download last multilang for Mi Pad, 4.8.22, but it hasn't any support for brazilian portuguese, is there any version that includes PT-BR translation? Thanks.

Hi, we lost Ukrainian translations in 4.8.29 and it not come back with this update. Pls add Ukrainian back.
Mi2S rom

Is there a mirror for downloading these updates? I have been attempting to download the cancro updater for the past 2 days and it keeps failing...

There's no need to be rude. Of course I can read. If I asked it again it simply means that it wasn't written in an understandable way. Not everyone are good with this kind of things. That's it.
But I really have to say that I'm really disappointed. The last builds had a lot of bugs that's way I asked if there was and update. This leaves me no choice..I have to abandon MIUI even if it's my favourite.
Hi!
What language is Xperia_S, the LT26i MIUI rom?
Maybe you can help the Chinese rom -> JBart translation.

I will simply quote him, since the question is unanswered! Got the same problem.
Use CWM, not TWRP..
Hi, we lost Ukrainian translations in 4.8.29 and it not come back with this update. Pls add Ukrainian back.
Mi2S rom
Sorry we had to remove ukrainian because of no free space on /system partition.. Use ukrainian version from romz.bz
Is there a 4.9.5 v6 rom for the nexus 7 2013 yet
Nope..
Is there a Miui V6 manual?
Nope.. Its still Android..

~Tapatalk~

Sorry we had to remove ukrainian because of no free space on /system partition.. Use ukrainian version from romz.bz
Pretty fine joke. Ukrainian version was removed from European bundle (xiaomi.eu) because of insufficient space for it. This place is occupied by russian, US, en-tunisia, japanese, chinese, jewish, and farsi translations.
Ukrainian translation can be shared with russian only.
Mr Putin, you should relogin.

Reactions: gabril
We have a problem for Arabic language, the dial number displayed is reverse.
for example, it displayed 654321 while the dial number is 123456.
Is it the ROM problem or the code included in firmware?

We have a problem for Arabic language, the dial number displayed is reverse.
for example, it displayed 654321 while the dial number is 123456.
Is it the ROM problem or the code included in firmware?
But you read from left to right... So it should be ok for you...

~Tapatalk~

~Tapatalk~

Thank you for your reply!
Well, we have command from our Telecom operator to transfer charge to others. In English lan. it's working normally.
But it's fail when we input the command because of such sequence problem in Arabic.

In Arabic language, people read from the right to the left, but numbers are written in the same sequence as we do (from the left to the right), but in Arabic numbers then of course :)

Reactions: ifrankfu
this MIUI v6, how to add new widgets ??? to MIUI v5 if you've pressed the screen to add or delete widgets on MIUI v6 does not work!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

may be OT, but maybe someone able to help: videos downloaded from youtube don't play on my mi2s.
any hint? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.