MULTI 5.1.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Guys, I currently have Rom KXDCNBE18.01 on my M13 phone, and I have a confirmed bug (18 users at the moment.) in that I cannot connect to my Ford Fiesta Bluetooth (Ford Sync) It will connect, disconnect, etc in a loop, and most of the time disable my bluetooth all together. Can you tell me what version of Android in on the Rom? And on the off change, is there anybody out there who have there phones connected to Ford Sync? Can I install this Rom om My UK phone?

Try on English... Same issue?

~Tapatalk~
With English I don't have the issue.. I hope for the next update
PS the ota update work on mipad? I don't receive that and I install weekly with recovery
Thanks a lot

Last edited:
I also have found differences between English and Italian version on my Redmi Note 4g. For example the font size on Messages App is bigger in Italian. The English font size is perfect for that App in my opinion. Also the themes app has some issues in Italian: i get connection errors with the mobile data correctly up. No issues with English locale.

Reactions: gabril
1. Hi, i'm ordered a Xiao Mi4 4G FDD-LTE model from China, can i flash it with Xiaomi MI3/Mi4 WCDMA Cancro V6 - 4.4, Multi 5.1.16 version if i want English?

2. Is Thai Language going to be in Miui 6?

Thanks for your reply, appreciate for that!

Good night Xiaomi team, I have problem in my m2, after installing the miui 6, 1 ... the proximity sensor, when the call comes, the screen goes dark, and not activate the screen again ,only when the call ends,

i turned off this option of the sensor ,in the call menu, ok for now, but it is not sure?
the screen can not, on off automatic again?

Found a bug with headset. If I repeatedly press Volume+ it starts to detect it as Play/Stop button and I have to unplug it and plug it in back so buttons would get back to normal.

I have a problem. After update mi3w on 5.1.16 not work 3G. Phone working on 2G only.

How to fix it?

Hi
Any idea when Hebrew will be part of MIUI 6?
in our local website (hebmiui.co.il) there are already translated rom

Acid, Ingbrzy,
is it can be true that we will get lollipop based MIUI for Mi2S end of this month? It is coming from Xiaomi timing plan...

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Well smells like something is brewing... ;P Just a shame the Mi2 LP info leaked before mention of Mi3, unless they managed to keep it quiet. Still Mi2 image leaks all over weibo; so they're hardly trying to keep it 'quiet' at that.

819b85d1jw1eog4y128l2j20wy18gtb7.jpg
233918dccrfcrf66ttf6jv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: graw2
was using V6 by xiaomi and wanted to try this multi language rom because of the font problem in original miui (accented words missed app) and a part from fixing that particular thing, this rom seems also more smooth than the original.. how is that possible? I guessed the opposite, considering in this version there is more stuff (especially languages).
do you remove something special from the original version a part from the chinese apps? btw it is probably just placebo!!

one favour: can you please guys post somewhere the music.apk from 5.1.16? thanks!
(I rolled back to 5.1.9 because of the active display introduced in 5.1.16, but in 5.1.16 music app has the possibility to filter music by folder, while in 5.1.9 that's not possible, so would like to replace music.apk ;) )

Hi... I've just received the new Red Mi 2 (dual LTE sim)... and of course I can only set English language with the installed rom.
May I use the the
xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2014811_5.1.16_v6-4.4.zip ?

This is the worst version for me ... I'm finding some strange bugs. Slow down on the phone and even "cuts" in some images of the miui own :(

image1

Wanted to go back to a previous version (4:12:19) I just need to download and "update" normally?

Reactions: gabril
Do like me, I don't like at all new notification system, or return to a previous version or V5 (Still the best MIUI) or Lollipop 5.0.
I have mi3w :D

--------- 16 is the worst number, represent evil (that is a my belief)

Reactions: CoinFlip
This is the worst version for me ... I'm finding some strange bugs. Slow down on the phone and even "cuts" in some images of the miui own :(

image1

Wanted to go back to a previous version (4:12:19) I just need to download and "update" normally?
its translation issue.. report it to correct repo on github...

Guys,
No any problem with this release, fast enough, pretty good battery consumption and I like the new notification style on lockscreen. It is just tell more information than before.

Guys,
No any problem with this release, fast enough, pretty good battery consumption and I like the new notification style on lockscreen. It is just tell more information than before.

it is not just that, at least for me: i want my phone to wake up just when i want to, not anytime i get a notification

Status
Not open for further replies.