MULTI 5.1.2 (4.12.31)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI2 Special Edition in first installation via miflash will repartition the phone?
making memory like mi3 with all the space usable or not?
no.. its standard flash method..

so by now there is no other way to use all the available memory, other than using apps like foldermount or app2sd, right?

Yes you are right , still the same issue on Mi2A , i redownloaded the ROM , but the MD5 still the same
and but SMS bug still there !!

I guess SMS app is the same across the ROMs. If you need to urgently fix this issue then download ROM for e.g. aries, extract SMS app and copy it to your system partition (/system/priv-app/Mms.apk). It should help.

I guess SMS app is the same across the ROMs. If you need to urgently fix this issue then download ROM for e.g. aries, extract SMS app and copy it to your system partition (/system/priv-app/Mms.apk). It should help.
no its not.. just use alternative like TEXTRA

I have a problem with MIPAD. The bluetooth doesn´t works fine when I listen music with a bluetooth speaker, but with a Xiaomi Mi2s works perfectly.

ingbrzy.....I have had an issue with most of the builds including this....The "settings" icon sort of vanishes sometimes from the home page after a reboot...I re-flashed the ROM after clearing the cache/dalvik etc...but it keeps on happening on and off after I do a reboot...And when I try to start it from the slide down menu...it shows "unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped"....Any idea why??

Last edited:
ingbrzy.....I have had an issue with most of the builds including this....The "settings" icon sort of vanishes sometimes from the home page after a reboot...I re-flashed the ROM after clearing the cache/dalvik etc...but it keeps on happening on and off after I do a reboot...Any idea why??
factory reset....

True...but I cant keep doing that again and again as it is not a one in a while error...as after a factory reset I have to reinstall all my data...

True...but I cant keep doing that again and again as it is not a one in a while error...as after a factory reset I have to reinstall all my data...
I have no your issue.. so its caused by your settings or any other app...

Don't get gmail notifications anymore since using this rom. Simple workaround for this?

Xiaomi MI2A

Reactions: serbash
stock sms app force close when want to read sms...
mi2s on this update.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resume activity {com.android.mms/com.android.mms.ui.SingleRecipientConversationActivity}: java.lang.NullPointerException
at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:2777)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:2806)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2241)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$800(ActivityThread.java:138)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1199)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5034)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:807)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:623)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.put(ConcurrentHashMap.java:1018)
at com.android.mms.ui.MessageEditableActivityBase.onContactAdded(MessageEditableActivityBase.java:383)
at com.android.mms.ui.SingleRecipientConversationActivity.onResume(SingleRecipientConversationActivity.java:109)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnResume(Instrumentation.java:1192)
at android.app.Activity.performResume(Activity.java:5325)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:2767)
... 12 more

Last edited:
On mi3 no problems with SMS....i reported only the bug with the quantity of ram that i think will be corrected in the next release...and about the graphical issue with play store,i discovered that someone else has it so it's a probably a miui uncompatibility with google services

I am having problems Mi3 WCDMA CRANCO. Phone freezes randomly and does not respond then after a few seconds the phone reboots. This does not happen on any specific apps just on any apps randomly.

Reactions: Bumble
Do you know if lollipop like animations will return on next ufficial release?
Thanks you

I don't know but why remove them?They're not bugs or issues so i think they will remain....if you like them....if you don't want them it's different

The launcher reloading quite often on my Mi2s. It is very annoying bug... I hope it will be fixed at next release.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Status
Not open for further replies.