MULTI 5.1.2 (4.12.31)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Auto timezone" option change it to GMT+1...

Attachments

• After changing to auto.png
    After changing to auto.png
    76 KB · Views: 460
  • Before changing to auto.png
    Before changing to auto.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 422
Enabling of the Automatic Date & Time option does the same: I get right time, but GMT+1 instead of GMT+3.

BTW original build from miui.com works fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-05-21-43-43.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-05-21-43-43.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 380
Enabling of the Automatic Date & Time option does the same: I get right time, but GMT+1 instead of GMT+3.

BTW original build from miui.com works fine.
GMT+1 isnt set time.. its just a description of that option.. but you have it disabled so its not for you...

Message app FC when trying to send sms to short code numbers
NVM. it has been fixed

Still, when syncing with google it keeps saying "sync has encountered an error, it will be back shortly" Any ideas?

Last edited:
1) launcher reload from time to time when device is running out of memory
2) messaging app FC with bank SMS: http://en.miui.com/thread-58819-1-1.html (still not fixed) - will try to re-download the ROM

Mi2a

on Mi2A = i have the same Launcher reload ; from my understanding with the information from Miui China
this is normal with the V6 Special for M2A and M2S, thats the reason Miui will jump to the V6 Lolilop for M2A + M2S soon
this V6 rom based on KK is unstable
Please confirm Ingbrzy if i am right

Bonjour, le terme flash ou flasher pour nous résume le processus d'installation ou d'actualisation d'une rom par le biais d'un archive en format .zip.
Pour les utilisateurs du Recovery original Miui (celui qui vient par défaut avec le smartphone) cela passera par l' Update (icône update)
Si tu utilise le Recovery modifié CWM c'est un protocole un peu plus complexe.

En gros c'est l'idée générale. Je ne possède pas ton modèle, j'ignore si il y a une particularité d'installation. Si tu ne maîtrise pas l'anglais, je te conseille vivement de t'inscrire sur le forum Miui Francophone.

D'accord merci :) Hey bien c'est un peu confus ; j'ai reçu mon mi2s avec la rom de miui france préinstallée dessus il y a un an et demi, je suis passé sur la rom de xiaomi.eu il y a quelques mois avec l'application mise à jour, je fesais les mises à jour régulièrement via l'application, et je vois que depuis décembre il n'y en a plus en V5 donc voila..
Bon je crois que je vais laisser comme ça de toute façon ça marche toujours bien

on Mi2A = i have the same Launcher reload ; from my understanding with the information from Miui China
this is normal with the V6 Special for M2A and M2S, thats the reason Miui will jump to the V6 Lolilop for M2A + M2S soon
this V6 rom based on KK is unstable

Are you sure it also applies to Mi2s with 2GB RAM?

Launcher reloading problem can be fixed using Xposed (surprising works correctly with MIUI v6, on MIUI v5 alarms were broken when installed) and App Settings plugin (set launcher as memory persistent): http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.mods.appsettings Then it works ok. What I can't understand why launcher is not set as persistent by default... (like in MIUI v5)

hi
Why was Hebrew (HebMIUI) removed from v5 roms?
(in the 4.10.31 thread it states that HebMIUI "will be disabled")

Are you sure it also applies to Mi2s with 2GB RAM?

Launcher reloading problem can be fixed using Xposed (surprising works correctly with MIUI v6, on MIUI v5 alarms were broken when installed) and App Settings plugin (set launcher as memory persistent): http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.mods.appsettings Then it works ok. What I can't understand why launcher is not set as persistent by default... (like in MIUI v5)

Yes you are right , still the same issue on Mi2A , i redownloaded the ROM , but the MD5 still the same
and but SMS bug still there !!

Dear Ingbzry, did you make the modification on the Mi2A ROM
Mi3 is OK

Yes you are right , still the same issue on Mi2A , i redownloaded the ROM , but the MD5 still the same

Mi3 is OK
no forgot about Mi2A... :) sorry.. wait for friday...

Mi3 is OK

The launcher reloading problem is existing on my Mi2S too, but I have no issue with the SMS app. What is the problem with the SMS app? Maybe I just did not noticed yet...

MI2 Special Edition in first installation via miflash will repartition the phone?
making memory like mi3 with all the space usable or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.