MULTI 5.1.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ingbrzy (or others),

Ever since upgrading to MIUI V6 I have problems with the email widget and notification on my Note 4G. The widget won't show any email, it keeps saying "touch to setup" and the notification doesnt link to email inbox.

I wiped my phone and flashed official english MIUI and then the problem is gone. When I put multilang back on the problem returns.

I also posted it here: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-note-4g-email-widget-problems.26602/
And you reported it to your language repo? It's translation issue... Works when you set EN lang..?

~Tapatalk~

May someone, who has Mi2s, check if WiFi display on 5.1.9 v6 works properly? Thank.you!

Wysłane z Mi2s

And you reported it to your language repo? It's translation issue... Works when you set EN lang..?

~Tapatalk~

I just tried, I switched from Dutch to English but still doesn't work. How do I report? I already posted in Bug forum and Note 4G forum.

I'm trying it...the first impression is very good...no one bug...it's also important to make a full wipe to obtain a clean installation

May someone, who has Mi2s, check if WiFi display on 5.1.9 v6 works properly? Thank.you!

Wysłane z Mi2s
I will check for you but I am still downloading the ROM (to slow download speed). Anyway I will upgrade the ROM as soon it will be downloaded and after that I will check.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

please, can someone tell me the difference between version 5.1.9 and 5.1.10 on note 4g rom? I don't understand

thanks

Just download.. md5 has to be refreshed by goo.im server...

Re-downloaded many times from both sources. Always get 40b2c7facd205b38885d92ec99073fbc instead of d89b5a175088339856ac50e4aa4cd8b4. Goo.im shows the correct md5 on download page (d89b5a175088339856ac50e4aa4cd8b4) but ROM is the old one with old md5.

For mi3/mi4 cancro

Md5 from oficial link and published here is different for the zip downloaded from goo mirror. Also different size...

Ingbrzy
something is not good with the uploaded ROMs. I have just downloaded aries ROM for Mi2s from both links official and goo. These must be exactly the same ROM but the file size of the ROMs are different, pls see below:

1. Aries ROM from Official link: 353 889 151 byte
2. Aries ROM from Goo mirror: 354 450 005 byte

Could you please clarify the situation? Thanks in advance!
Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
Why Miclick not work? Its away after update und can not install. Install error

Ingbrzy
something is not good with the uploaded ROMs. I have just downloaded aries ROM for Mi2s from both links official and goo. These must be exactly the same ROM but the file size of the ROMs are different, pls see below:

1. Aries ROM from Official link: 353 889 151 byte
2. Aries ROM from Goo mirror: 354 450 005 byte

Could you please clarify the situation? Thanks in advance!
Mi2S / MIUI6

Similar situation for the MI3W - Cancro files. The file from the Official link is different to the Goo file. The Official file however gives the correct MD5 check.

Lain i downloaded cancro rom from goo file.....because offical link was too much slow.For now it's working fine....but tomorrow i can try to flash the file downloaded from official link and flash it to see if there are some differencies....but i don't think so

Does i need to reflash with the new version of the rom on mi4? cuz i installed the first version and i see now its uploaded another..

Make a full wipe through cwm so it makes you sure to do a clean installation...then flash the rom....a good wiping ensure you from many force closes and errors in rom writing process

Make a full wipe through cwm so it makes you sure to do a clean installation...then flash the rom....a good wiping ensure you from many force closes and errors in rom writing process
i know that.
i am asking if the mi4 first version was changed or its the same...

Finally manged to download ROM with new md5.

SMS app works ok but all the text messages (conversation view) have incredibly big font.

I found a bug in gallery. Iam using the english language.

The problem is this:
2v18dvr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.