MULTI 5.1.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I flashed today from 5.1.2(v6) to 5.1.9(v6) using cwm recovery for cancro and it works smoothly.This is for mi3,i don't know about mi2/mi2s....but i can say you that i'm using cwm recovery cancro model and there are no compatibilty problems...it works perfectly

I flashed today from 5.1.2(v6) to 5.1.9(v6) using cwm recovery for cancro and it works smoothly.This is for mi3,i don't know about mi2/mi2s....but i can say you that i'm using cwm recovery cancro model and there are no compatibilty problems...it works perfectly
Thanks for your feedback. In case of Mi2S/MIUI6 the CWM recovery can be cause some problems, for example WiFi doesn't work.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Then it's a mi2s/v6 issue....thanks to the cwm recovery i made a full wipe and i haven't fc or sms bugs in my mi3 with 5.1.9

Guys I would like to reproduce the often mentioned SMS app problem. How to menage it? Send SMS to me from other phone with 5 digits numbers?

I start download from official site it says 400 mb from goo.im is different... what is happening with builds?

For me that i live in italy i called the customer service that has a number with only 3 digits that resend me an sms automatically.I opened it and no problems....works fine...

Reactions: graw2
Guys I would like to reproduce the often mentioned SMS app problem. How to menage it? Send SMS to me from other phone with 5 digits numbers?

Hi,

short number sms usually come from the telco or other service provider like i.e. Paypal.

I start download from official site it says 400 mb from goo.im is different... what is happening with builds?
Ingbrzy said before we have to use official link for download. That ROM is correct.

Reactions: gabril
Mi2s one hand mode operation doesn't work properly. The size setting has no any effect. The one hand mode size is too small at any setting

I have founded one more bug. The WiFi display doesn't work, it cannot find any wireless display. I am disappointed...

I have founded one more bug. The WiFi display doesn't work, it cannot find any wireless display. I am disappointed...

it never will be fixed because lack of drivers... we have to wait for official V6 for Mi2...

Hi,

Thanks for this nice update :)
On my Mi3, it seems that wallpaper preview (in settings) does not work anymore.
Anyone can confirm this bug ?

Have a nice weekend guys !

Redownloaded firmware from first link installed correct, in addition I returned to Furniel's R11 Recovery from Official CWM's 6.0.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.