MULTI 5.1.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lain i downloaded cancro rom from goo file.....because offical link was too much slow.For now it's working fine....but tomorrow i can try to flash the file downloaded from official link and flash it to see if there are some differencies....but i don't think so
If the file sizes are different it means the ROMs are different. The meaning of mirror link is can be download the SAME file from different place(s). Should not be matter which mirror have been used for download. I am waiting for fix uploaded aries ROMs situation. I do not know yet which ROM is the correct, official link or the goo link.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
If the file sizes are different it means the ROMs are different. The meaning of mirror link is can be download the SAME file from different place(s). Should not be matter which mirror have been used for download. I am waiting for fix uploaded aries ROMs situation. I do not know yet which ROM is the correct, official link or the goo link.

Download from first link... goo.im is so slow with refreshing roms even its uploaded there since yesterday... We hate goo servers because of that but its free so...

~Tapatalk~

Download from first link... goo.im is so slow with refreshing roms even its uploaded there since yesterday... We hate goo servers because of that but its free so...

~Tapatalk~
Finally thanks a lot. So the first link (official) is the correct, we should use it for download.

To be sure i flashed also the rom downloaded from official link and it's perfect without problems like the rom downloaded from goo link,despite of the size differencies

+1 but just after first reboot.

An open and free translation of Russian community has been replaced with private repo from muiu.su by site administrator (xiaomi.eu), so there is no updates from the Russian team in New 2015 Year has not been and will not be in future. With claims for mistranslations please address to miui.su site.

Hey guyz,
the sms bug from short numbers still not fixed.
I have installed google messenger and it's OK.
============
I have downloaded again the ROM and it works fine .

Thanks for your efforts .

Last edited:
Hi,

I can confirm the sms bug for short numbers on a Mi4
Workaround via Google hangouts does the trick for the timebeing

Redmi Note 4g: One month of stable version of v6 on en.miui.com. One month and still nothing. No translations on xiaomi.eu. I don't understand nothing. Speedy translations of developer and inestable roms and no interest for the stable rom. Its stupid

Xiaomi.eu team works with dev versions.It's normal that after one month you still haven't translation for your stable version

How do i update my Xiaomi Mi2S V5 for V6 ? have any good tutorial for new user ?

Version: 4.1.1 JRO03L
Version MIUI: MIUI-4.12.5

Could help me which steps I follow

How do i update my Xiaomi Mi2S V5 for V6 ? have any good tutorial for new user ?

Version: 4.1.1 JRO03L
Version MIUI: MIUI-4.12.5

Could help me which steps I follow

I did used this tutorial: http://en.miui.com/thread-40889-1-1.html

As flashboot you do need to use the Mi2S v6 SPECIAL EDITION first post in this thread.

You only see your phone in MiFlash when the phone is in fastboot modus! Follow al the steps etc. I didn't used miflash and fastboot etc it ever before but did worked directly by following al the steps then when everthing is working on V6 download the latetst rom and install it as usually with the updater tool.

Redmi Note 4g: One month of stable version of v6 on en.miui.com. One month and still nothing. No translations on xiaomi.eu. I don't understand nothing. Speedy translations of developer and inestable roms and no interest for the stable rom. Its stupid
Yes you're right. You just don't understand.

Reactions: gabril
Status
Not open for further replies.