MULTI 5.1.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem here, first time with v6 5.1.9. With redmi Note lte
It has been existed since MIUI V5. This issue has not fixed yet in MIUI6.
I have already reported several times.
My solution is disable pin code request.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Reactions: handyandy
Yes i know. Only commented for first install from MiRecovery, sometimes using r11zip difficult the first cwm installation. After it's recommended to update from r8 version to last r11. You are alright.
Oh come on! Just extract recovery.img from zip archive and flash it by Flashify. Also you can backup original recovery if you want to rollback. Don't look for difficult ways! Easy way always exits!

Reactions: aurelianobuendia
I wish to write here before, but the circumstances didn't allow me to write here. If my questions are repeated tell me where, and I go to see it.

My questions are about WiFi connection. the WiFi connection seems poor, and when I'm using native browser, especially when I'm watching videos, the WiFi connection "fall" randomly and a lot of times... I think that this problem affect to all the apps that use the native browser to run... But this is, at the moment, only a supposition i have...)

My other question is if I'm the only here that the native music app don't show the local menu to select the music if I'm not connected to a WiFi (I have mobile data, but is only with WiFi the way I can see the local music)

To the first problem I download Chorme to use it, to the second problem i get Google Music to listen to music when I'm out of home and I haven't WiFi.

If my questions are repeated, sorry. I'm new here. I was only 6 days with my new Xiaomi Mi 4W. Even so, I'm very happy with it.

hello guys, I have a Mi2 Miui with version 5 but since it is no longer updated and would like to install the Miui v6 I'm forced to do so through me or I can directly download the Flash ROM and copy it on the phone and installing it through the app updater?

On Xiaomi Note 4g, to install latest weekly v6 from stable v5 (multilanguage xiaomi.eu rom) its needed to made all wipes? Or only cache?

Last edited:
I resolved the problem with the native music app.

But the only question I have is if I'm the only one with problems with WiFi connection in my Xiaomi Mi 4W

Thanks

it never will be fixed because lack of drivers... we have to wait for official V6 for Mi2...
It's very strange ,but on version 12.12 WiFi display works on my Mi2s.i can connect tv. I was searching for a long time, checking a lot of different updates, and just on this version It works.

Wysłane z Mi2s

It's very strange ,but on version 12.12 WiFi display works on my Mi2s.i can connect tv. I was searching for a long time, checking a lot of different updates, and just on this version It works.

Wysłane z Mi2s
Yes your right! I can confirm WiFi display has worked in some previous versions of MIUI6 and also in MIUIv5. I have been using a lot. I hope it will be fixed soon...

Ingbrzy, Acid

I have found a new bug:
I have call forwarding setting enabled only in case if I am not available (for example the phone is switched off). Pls see attached screenshot.
After that If I restart the phone "all calls forwarded" notification will be appeared in the notification drawer. It is false notification because the phone already switched on and working properly. This notification cannot be disappear. Please see attached screenshot.

Please take care to fix this bug. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421272270209.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1421272270209.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 367
  • uploadfromtaptalk1421273343974.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1421273343974.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 345
I'm not sure if I should mention in this forum, but I was having pinch and hold issues on my mi-pad with mocha V6 5.1.2 (4.12.31) installed
Nothing happens in cases below:
  • Long press app icon to uninstall
  • Pinch Home Screen to add widget, wallpaper etc
I installed mocha V6 5.1.9_v6-4.4 this week hoping it would fix the issue but unfortunately the issue still persists.

Currently, I can't add a widget or because I cannot access it, not a major for me.
I can change wallpaper via settings menu.

It's not critical issue but unless i'm missing some setting or something, I believe it's a minor bug.
Thanks for good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.