MULTI 5.1.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i installed 5.1.9 on MI4 LTE, and in the new application themes, there are only ones free, and not paid ones.
someone has the same problem?

hi, i installed 5.1.9 on MI4 LTE, and in the new application themes, there are only ones free, and not paid ones.
someone has the same problem?
Deactivated for international users for now..

~Tapatalk~

The SMS bug on my Mi2S appeared for numbers like: 1917 (SMS for bank cards transactions, really annoying); 201ХХХХХХХХХ (SMS sent via the web page of my carrier); short 3-, 4- or 5-digit numbers not preceeded by +, like 134, 1336, 90009 and so on.

I downloaded the ROM again (from the official Link and from http://htcfanboys.com/download/acid/?action=list&folder=54561 have one and the same MD5 cb07d76047f06c2181929c64283af78c by now) and I updated using the ROM from Acid`s space. The SMS-app is working again.

Thanks a lot, @ingbrzy and @Acid !

Insights with MIUI v6 on Mi2a.

1) launcher still re-loading (with recent build it's just rare but still happening - more free RAM)
2) font in SMS app is incredibly big
3) WiFi data transfer is sometimes very very slow - drivers?
4) Bluetooth is unstable - devices can't connect/bt headphone button don't work etc. - drivers?

put on my mi4w (smiui is not stable like official one on mi4).
Seems very good, in a cetain way it seems and i feel not smooth as smiui but ok indeed

Sorry. Didn't read all.
Then answer should be: never.

Wysłane z MI4

Reactions: Bumble
One more thing with MIUIv6: when there is an alarm set, there is no notification when turning off the phone (like in MIUI v5).

One more thing with MIUIv6: when there is an alarm set, there is no notification when turning off the phone (like in MIUI v5).

yes... i was also surprised when i first encountered this scheduled on/off utility.
i was using my phone when suddenly it just died down. later i realized that it was my schedule.
hopefully next updates will have those prompts.

--------

also. i would like to ask if the CRT off animation is still here on this version.
or was it discontinued? Im missing that and the fonts of 5.1.2

yes... i was also surprised when i first encountered this scheduled on/off utility.
i was using my phone when suddenly it just died down. later i realized that it was my schedule.
hopefully next updates will have those prompts.

I meant classic alarms in clocks but it's interesting it is also not working for scheduled phone events.

I use Mipad with MIUI 5.1.9, and got some problem now:
- Fb messenger chat head doesnt work. When i touched a fb notification in Android notification area, nothing happened but the notification disappeared.
- My google mail app doesnt show notifications when i have new emails, too

can't give root permissions.
supersu (and any other) always is asking for permissions and security/root always is empty.

MI3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-12-11-56-15[1].png
    Screenshot_2015-01-12-11-56-15[1].png
    160.2 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.