MULTI 5.1.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
When I come out of a bad coverage area where there is no connection, my phone ask me to enter the pin code. I have this issue since the beginning ( 4 or 5 months). I updated several times, but it doesn't help.
Was on V5, now since a month or two with latest V6 multi 5.1.9 (Mi2s).

Since using the latest update on my MiPad, I'm getting regular crashes (every 30 minutes?) from by Browser app whilst I'm not using it at all. I've cleaned the cached, I've erased the data and manually force close the app.

It is not my default app for since I got my MiPad (6 months ago), I'm never using it but somehow it keeps crashing.

I got others crashes like google.services but that is usual as I'm currently in China.

Since using the latest update on my MiPad, I'm getting regular crashes (every 30 minutes?) from by Browser app whilst I'm not using it at all. I've cleaned the cached, I've erased the data and manually force close the app.

It is not my default app for since I got my MiPad (6 months ago), I'm never using it but somehow it keeps crashing.

I got others crashes like google.services but that is usual as I'm currently in China.
Yea.. FC of browser bookmark sync is known issue...

~Tapatalk~

only thing is i don't know why the browser is so bad. in miui 5 was great...i use chrome or cm browser ok but i like the miui browser...

Dear Ingbrzy

I will receive this week (friday normally) the new REDMI 2
Are you ready for the ROM for this new device

With 5.1.9 I can't define my personal ring tones :(
I don't have the "local" button to choose one ring tone I put in the telephone memory.....

mi2s LOW volume set in full when answering call , fixed.
great! i can hear clearly now

i wonder bluetooth with jabra microphone has been fixed?

Hi,

Thanks for this nice update :)
On my Mi3, it seems that wallpaper preview (in settings) does not work anymore.
Anyone can confirm this bug ?

Have a nice weekend guys !

Hi,

Nevermind, it seems to work now, i don't know what went wrong last time.
After a couple of reboots, wallpaper preview works just fine.

Actually not! R11 fix TDB, Use it and you'll avoid of loosing of your data. And always do backup!
Yes i know. Only commented for first install from MiRecovery, sometimes using r11zip difficult the first cwm installation. After it's recommended to update from r8 version to last r11. You are alright.

I insert Owner`s Info. On the locked screen my text come out amputated.
Yeah, I can confirm this bug!

Ingbrzy, Acid
Could you please fix this bug. The owner 's info cannot fit on the lock screen. Just a cut version appears on the lock screen. Thx!

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Yeah, I can confirm this bug!

Ingbrzy, Acid
Could you please fix this bug. The owner 's info cannot fit on the lock screen. Just a cut version appears on the lock screen. Thx!

where is screenshot?

where is screenshot?
Please find attached. You can see the original owner info in menu settings and you can see the appeared owner info on the lock screen.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421140097669.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1421140097669.png
    370 KB · Views: 428
  • uploadfromtaptalk1421140117704.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1421140117704.png
    146 KB · Views: 418
Hello everyone,
When I come out of a bad coverage area where there is no connection, my phone ask me to enter the pin code. I have this issue since the beginning ( 4 or 5 months). I updated several times, but it doesn't help.
Was on V5, now since a month or two with latest V6 multi 5.1.9 (Mi2s).

Same problem here, first time with v6 5.1.9. With redmi Note lte

Reactions: handyandy
Status
Not open for further replies.