MULTI 5.10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys just wanna ask a question im using 5.9.18 hermes on my redmi note 2 if i flashed a 5.10.8 version tru twrp will it star as new set up or it will just flash over my old version without deleting my apps? Because when i flash the multi language version i swipe factory reset in twrp and then flash the multi rom then clear cache the phone star up as a new set up.thanks hope someone can answer my question.

does this ROM fix the compass problem in google maps? It is impossible to use the app in pedestrian mode because the compass sensor dont work, so the blue arrow dont show the correct direction to follow.

On Redmi Note 2, mirroring option in ezcast working, but once activated you can not disable, I had to remove the dongle from tv, to switch off mirroring option. Thank you.

Just download from site

Wysłano z MI Note

PblpsG3.png

Can I install this ROM like the official one? I mean, downloading it, renaming it to "update.zip", Wipe cache and user data and flashing it with the xiaomi recovery?

Thanks in advance

Can I install this ROM like the official one? I mean, downloading it, renaming it to "update.zip", Wipe cache and user data and flashing it with the xiaomi recovery?

Thanks in advance

What device do you have and what ROM have you installed currently ?

I'm getting this message in AdAway since update, I have Mi 4.
uploadfromtaptalk1444384083134.png

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.