MULTI 5.10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi graw, I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and I have the last official stable chinese ROM from here: http://en.miui.com/download-274.html

Thank you very much
In this case use stock MiRecovery for installation: download xiaomi.eu dev ROM>rename to update.zip and move to root of virtualSD>reboot phone in Recovery mode>install update.zip>Wipe All Data>Reboot to system latest

After that you can simply use updater app or OTA for weekly updates

Last edited:
Reactions: Giovanni Carrozza
In this case use stock MiRecovery for installation: download xiaomi.eu dev ROM>rename update.zip and move to root of SD>reboot phone in Recovery mode>install update.zip>Wipe All Data>Reboot to system latest

After that you can simply use updater app or OTA for weekly updates

Thank you very much! I only have 3 questions,
1) I need to be root user?
2) I dont have SD card because 32GB of internal memory is enought for me. Can I install it from the internal memory? Last time I did it.
3) I have to do the wipes after or before install the ROM

Last edited:
I have global weekly ROM 5.9.16 on my MI4W. Can I update to this xiaomi.eu ROM 5.10.8 just by choosing it as update package without recovery mode?

Guys, the TWRP 2.8.7.0 has touch screen issues, and it doesn't work.. Has anyone installed the CN 2.8.7.1 version? I'll try and post info here..

Thank you very much! I only have 3 questions,
1) I need to be root user?
2) I dont have SD card because 32GB of internal memory is enought for me. Can I install it from the internal memory? Last time I did it.
3) I have to do the wipes aster or before install the ROM

1. No need to be root user for installation process (anyway dev ROM rooted by default)
2. I meant virtual SD, so move update.zip file to your root of internal storage
3. Make wipe all data after the new ROM installed (anyway, you can make wipe all data before installation too, does not matter, but if you wipe your SD, you will delete the downloaded update.zip file too)

Last edited:
Reactions: Giovanni Carrozza
Why the chinese official version of the Redmi note 2 is based in android
1. No need to be root user for installation process (anyway dev ROM rooted by default)
2. I meant virtual SD, so move update.zip file to your root of internal storage
3. Make wipe all date after the new ROM installed (anyway, you can make wipe all date before installation too, does not matter, but if you wipe your SD, you will delete the downloaded update.zip file too)

Thank you for all! I have arready installed the ROM without problems! :)

I'm getting this message in AdAway since update, I have Mi 4. .....

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Last year I experienced the same issue when I updated from MIUI Dev 4.8.22 to 4.8.29 on my Mi2S as a result of insufficient space on the partition in /system/etc/hosts. There was a procedure that should have been followed but I didn`t do it because I didn`t have that knowledge to create a symbolic link. It disappeared after update to MIUI Dev Multilang 4.9.5 which released 12.96 МВ on the partition in /system.

MiDrop? What's that? An app? I can't find anything about that, and when I activate this, WiFi share is activated too (I suppose is for transfer files but...I don't know how to use that feature with 'MiDrop'. I use 'CM Transfer')

Envoyé from my Mi3W usando Tapatalk

MiDrop? What's that? An app? I can't find anything about that, and when I activate this, WiFi share is activated too (I suppose is for transfer files but...I don't know how to use that feature with 'MiDrop'. I use 'CM Transfer')

share to - MiDrop

did anyone had problem with auto brightness? when i use redmi note 2 in the dark it suddnely screen becomes very bright. 5.9.2

share to - MiDrop
Wow, is true!! U're the boss, Ingbrzy

But I think is only for another Xiaomi device. Lol, I prefer CM Transfer (or buy the future Xiaomi Mi5 and give this Mi3 to my girl xD)

e7fa8241820934955d4aa85d4e03d551.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1444388393400.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1444388393400.png
    200.6 KB · Views: 394
Status
Not open for further replies.