MULTI 5.10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. No need to be root user for installation process (anyway dev ROM rooted by default)
2. I meant virtual SD, so move update.zip file to your root of internal storage
3. Make wipe all date after the new ROM installed (anyway, you can make wipe all date before installation too, does not matter, but if you wipe your SD, you will delete the downloaded update.zip file too)
Does it make a difference if you install the ROM from the SD card (external) or as you've put the internal storage?
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Does it make a difference if you install the ROM from the SD card (external) or as you've put the internal storage?
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
It is required for MiRecovery installation method only. If you use updater app, does not matter the location of downloaded ROM, and does not matter the file name too...

Reactions: wato
Hello,
I', not sure if I should report here, but I have a problem downloading wallpapers.
Themes -> Wallpapers : when I tap on any of the wallpapers, screen just 'slides' a bit to the left, and nothing happens.

Redmi Note 2 - 5.10.8 Beta by xiaomi.eu

Is theme app bug fixed?

6ec1195ab577c9a44898c8a020ccf102.jpg

Hello,
I', not sure if I should report here, but I have a problem downloading wallpapers.
Themes -> Wallpapers : when I tap on any of the wallpapers, screen just 'slides' a bit to the left, and nothing happens.

Redmi Note 2 - 5.10.8 Beta by xiaomi.eu

Same here. The only way to change wallpaper is to go to local/offline button and pick wallpaper from the theme app. Has been happening on previous builds too.

I am on the previous dev, 5.9.24, and i am experiencing the well known notification bug (no push notification for whatsapp, hangouts, gmail...)
with this new build something changed?

For the mirror effect i was able to disable it this way:
open camera app and change to the front camera if necessary;
tap on menu (long tap if you have the default option)
disable mirror effect (6th option from top)

My phone is redmi 2 note

Last edited:
I am on the previous dev, 5.9.24, and i am experiencing the well known notification bug (no push notification for whatsapp, hangouts, gmail...)
with this new build something changed?

For the mirror effect i was able to disable it this way:
open camera app and change to the front camera if necessary;
tap on menu (long tap if you have the default option)
disable mirror effect (6th option from top)

My phone is redmi 2 note

Install push notification fixer from google play and NEVER press the clear all apps/or swipe away apps from task manager. Ive done this and notifications all work well. This lag in notification is apparently an MIUI feature that saves battery. I think its bull shi*.

How do I flash a custom ROM using TWRP? Do I just put the ROM in the root partition and choose install?

I wanted to download an old release like 4.2.14 because there was the Thai language. but there are no more links to download it. you can have them somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.