MULTI 5.11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more Chinese characters in new global search app :)

Screen cast does not work........ (Chromecast) . It works with Nexus 5 an LG G3s (or Mini or Beat). Why not wit XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 2 PRIME???

Screen cast does not work........ (Chromecast) . It works with Nexus 5 an LG G3s (or Mini or Beat). Why not wit XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 2 PRIME???
works fine with my Mi4... do not forget enable autostart for app

works fine with my Mi4... do not forget enable autostart for app

OK, thanks. I have enabled autostart for the Chromecast app.

Still, no screencasting possible..... I can cast the Netflix content etc., but just duplicating the screen to the tv (through Chromecast) does still not work.

Any other tips? (5.10.29)

I am an EZCast user and on previous versions mirroring and the other options it worked perfectly, but for the last 2 or 3 versions it does not work correctly. Cuts occur in operation. (Hermes)

install TWRP and then you can use updater app...

Could you please tell me WHY .......?! I've been hearing this twrp issue for a week or 3 or 4, and still I have no twrp and still updating with updater app.....

The download speed is really much slower than the measured bandwidth for me too. For example I have 20mbps bandwidth it means 2.5MB/s download speed, but the real download speed via phone is only around 800KB/s. It is regardless where you download from. I can download with max 2.5MB/s speed via other device. Please see screenshot attached.

Measured bandwidth:
b27907334d0af5a7bd1a4115c2fd3562.jpg

Operative download speed (you can see in the status bar) :
9b36620849114e7e09a1eec3c0f4c6d9.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is it possible to download the ROM with only the enhanced English language? I do not need any other language.

Could you please tell me WHY .......?! I've been hearing this twrp issue for a week or 3 or 4, and still I have no twrp and still updating with updater app.....
If I understand correctly, and @ingbrzy can correct me in this one, if you had an older mirecovery, which did not require updates to be signed, then you can install xiaomi.eu firmwares and keep updating to newer xiaomi.eu firmwares, using either the updater, or mirecovery.

If, however, you have installed an official image that includes the new mirecovery which accepts only signed packages, you will not be able to install xiaomi.eu firmwares. In this case, one should install TWRP and then flash xiaomi.eu firmwares via TWRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.