MULTI 5.11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, suddenly and for no reason apparently the screen of my mi4w became horrible (almost negative, burn-in)
Hacking I have seen that I can dab the problem going on display - color and contrast by setting COLD while on normal and hot weather is lousy.

Blank pages are yellow, striped keyboard ....

I also tried to change the previous rom (31/10) but the problem does not change ... It's a hardware problem? The terminal has a few months of life

Please, help me
then ask for warranty repair...

Dear Ingrbzy

For the HERMES Redmi Note 2 PRIME
we don't need to use TWRP anylonger to flash your rom from ZIP File
we can do it from MiRecovery directly ?
i did it now and it is OK
please confirm

you still ask to use TWRP for Hermes in the main Rom page

Dear Ingrbzy

For the HERMES Redmi Note 2 PRIME
we don't need to use TWRP anylonger to flash your rom from ZIP File
we can do it from MiRecovery directly ?
i did it now and it is OK
please confirm

you still ask to use TWRP for Hermes in the main Rom page
if you flash current china rom and then you will be able to flash our rom, then no... let me know...

After updating my MI2s the PIN and PUK screen is all blank but "Enter PIN code:" or "Enter PUK code" and "Ok"
Tthe numbers are only visible for a very short time (milliseconds).
Could someone please post a screenshot of the unlock screen I could print at screensize and use as example.
TIA
upload_2015-11-5_8-38-40.png

Gday all can you root the weekly version on the mipad ?? I've not had success latel any guide details if so ?

After updating my MI2s the PIN and PUK screen is all blank but "Enter PIN code:" or "Enter PUK code" and "Ok"
Could someone please post a screenshot of the unlock screen I could print at screensize and use as example.
TIA
set default theme

set default theme
Thanks for your answer Ingbrzy but how I set the default theme if I cannot enter the phone?
I want to print a screenshot of the PIN screen and use it as overlay for the position of the numbers on the unlock screen and THEN set default theme.

TIA
View attachment 10723
No issue with default theme. Anyway PUK code only need if you missed PIN code 3x previously.

6c877fa3a2f52c20128004f4c4d579ed.jpg

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én MI 2S-el

Thanks for your answer Ingbrzy but how I set the default theme if I cannot enter the phone?
I want to print a screenshot of the PIN screen and use it as overlay for the position of the numbers on the unlock screen and THEN set default theme.

Options:
1. Wipe All Data from Recovery
2. Move SIM card into another phone, Disable PIN code request for SIM then put SIM card back and switch on your phone

Am I right in thinking weekly rom should be rootable. ? My SuperSU won't update fails every time no matter how many times I try !

numbers are there.. just white on white background.. so lets guess...

Am i on ignore list of mod or what? Can you please answer on wifi always activated even if turned off? It drains 10% of battery every time on mi4c.
Is it only my device or is it a known issue? Yes? No? Maybe?
Thanks

Sent from Mi4c

Thanks graw2! I'll give it a shot. Somehow I'll try option 2 before option 1 ;-)
[UPDATE] Hey folks, it was an even easier solution;
Option 3; Turm off then start WITHOUT SIM card!!

Doh!

Last edited:
OTA was a big lie to me. U said that there will be Ota updates, and i changed the rom to this. And after 3 weeks there is no Ota update.
Please don't lie anymore

OTA was a big lie to me. U said that there will be Ota updates, and i changed the rom to this. And after 3 weeks there is no Ota update.
Please don't lie anymore
which device? I had time to upload 4 devices for now... maybe today will do more if you love to download rom via slow chinese servers...

Reactions: thaimax
Am i on ignore list of mod or what? Can you please answer on wifi always activated even if turned off? It drains 10% of battery every time on mi4c.
Is it only my device or is it a known issue? Yes? No? Maybe?
Thanks

Sent from Mi4c
no idea...

Reactions: claudiok
do not use superSU

Why not? titanium, backup doesnt work work with default root from rom, it stays at 0%. After some research the solution confirmed by others was to use SuperSU and it worked.

Also the chinese text in text size, will you fix in next update and is it supposed to show the text 4 times?

which device? I had time to upload 4 devices for now... maybe today will do more if you love to download rom via slow chinese servers...
Sorry @ingbrzy
But i have limited data and can't download 600MB every week. And this is why i want ota update. So if u just upload Redmi Note 2 i will be very thankful.
TnQ very much.

Why not? titanium, backup doesnt work work with default root from rom, it stays at 0%. After some research the solution confirmed by others was to use SuperSU and it worked.

Also the chinese text in text size, will you fix in next update and is it supposed to show the text 4 times?
Installed sdFix from play store. It worked for me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.