MULTI 5.11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, does anyone have a link to a pre-signage official fastboot image for Mi4c? It will be most appreciated.

(For the record, I want to use it to install a xiaomi.eu firmware, without having to use TWRP).

BTW, does anyone have a link to a pre-signage official fastboot image for Mi4c? It will be most appreciated.

(For the record, I want to use it to install a xiaomi.eu firmware, without having to use TWRP).

On my Mi3 I have the original recovery from Xiaomi version 2.0.1. What version do you have?

Why MIUI does not let me change or add item on status bar? I always use a app called " Calendar Day on status bar " to add an small icon of the recent day on status bar,but this app does not work with MIUI,when apply,it show an app icon,instead of the date :(

Someone could tell me if the "floating notifications" in data usage settings is enabled by default? Thanks.

3umVJGa.png

Last edited:
Still wifi issue on Redmi 2. Never had this before updating to xiaomi.eu miui 7 beta. No issue on Redmi 1s running miui 7 stable.

When phone is idle long time, wifi stops working and get this notification on waking. Wifi is still connected but no connection to internet. Need to turn off wifi and turn it back on again to fix it. Hopefully it won't be a permanent issue like the touch sound bug which still exists and has since February.

25samu8.png

From a few roms ago I have 2 problems in my Mi2...
a) When setting an alarm and turnig off phone, phone turn on at specified time but SOMETIMES alarm do not ring..
b) I have gps signal losts...using maps or a running app...signal get lost and localization "freezes"

@ingbrzy
Hi I'm using 5.10.8 xiaomi.eu rom. Now I'm trying to update my rom and it says you have to connect via WLAN to update your rom, but I'm already on WLAN. so what is the problem.
I'm using Hermes.
ScreenShot attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_com.android.updater_2015-11-04-16-55-07.png
    Screenshot_com.android.updater_2015-11-04-16-55-07.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 375
  • Issues continued in previous rom (5.10.29/30)-
  1. Native camera app crashing (not opening)
  2. Sim Detection & Date Error after reboot
  3. Sometimes 'Additional Settings' menu force close.
Hope these are resolved in this build else I have to go back to MIUI 6 again. :( :(

• Issues continued in previous rom (5.10.29/30)-
  1. Native camera app crashing (not opening)
  2. Sim Detection & Date Error after reboot
  3. Sometimes 'Additional Settings' menu force close.
Hope these are resolved in this build else I have to go back to MIUI 6 again. :( :(

Native camera app crashing and Sim Detection & Date Error after reboot are bugs from official china rom.
You can check on http://en.miui.com/thread-160567-1-1.html

Point 3 it was corrected last version

using the "security root method" doesn't allow Root Explorer to edit, delete files in the external sd card, neither Titanium to modify backups in the external sd card. please check

It might be the theme I'm using but after updating my MI2s the PIN and PUK screen is all blank but "Enter PIN code:" or "Enter PUK code" and "Ok" the ciphers are only visible for a very short time (miliseconds).
Could someone post a screenshot of the above mentioned screen?
TIA

If I understand correctly, and @ingbrzy can correct me in this one, if you had an older mirecovery, which did not require updates to be signed, then you can install xiaomi.eu firmwares and keep updating to newer xiaomi.eu firmwares, using either the updater, or mirecovery.

If, however, you have installed an official image that includes the new mirecovery which accepts only signed packages, you will not be able to install xiaomi.eu firmwares. In this case, one should install TWRP and then flash xiaomi.eu firmwares via TWRP.

Thanks, since you haven't been corrected, I assume this is why, I must have an older mirecovery then. What I don't understand is why the updater itself (mirecovery) isn't updated then....

Should I install this on e or better wait next one? I believe not much has been changed?

Anyway, thanks so far!

Hello, suddenly and for no reason apparently the screen of my mi4w became horrible (almost negative, burn-in)
Hacking I have seen that I can dab the problem going on display - color and contrast by setting COLD while on normal and hot weather is lousy.

Blank pages are yellow, striped keyboard ....

I also tried to change the previous rom (31/10) but the problem does not change ... It's a hardware problem? The terminal has a few months of life

Please, help me

Status
Not open for further replies.