MULTI 5.11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? titanium, backup doesnt work work with default root from rom, it stays at 0%. After some research the solution confirmed by others was to use SuperSU and it worked.

Also the chinese text in text size, will you fix in next update and is it supposed to show the text 4 times?
yes t works.. just enable root for those apps in security app...

@ingbrzy Do you have any idea when the issue with Bluetooth connectivity with car hands free on the Redmi 1 will be fixed? V5 was the last time it worked. Thanks

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

@ingbrzy Do you have any idea when the issue with Bluetooth connectivity with car hands free on the Redmi 1 will be fixed? V5 was the last time it worked. Thanks

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk
nope

which device? I had time to upload 4 devices for now... maybe today will do more if you love to download rom via slow chinese servers...

Well, Ota is a huge comfort. You don't have to go each week to this site and download the ROM. You can just set the updater to Auto-install the ROM and forget about it, when you reboot you've the new ROM installed. This is one of the reasons people download xiaomi.eu roms instead of other roms that doesn't have OTA. Thank you for uploading OTA each week!

P.S. have you already upload the Mi 4c (Libra) ROM?

Xposed is not yet supported. Please a solution or at least an explanation is necessary. It is unacceptable that there is still a solution.

Xposed no es todavía compatible. Por favor es necesaria una solución, o por lo menos una explicación. Es inadmisible que todavía no haya una solución.

Slow download is still there, it took me over an hour to install a few apps from play store where it should have been about 10-15 mins.

Although the built in root gives access to titanium backup, it doesnt restore anything, it stays at 0%. Found solution and that is to install SuperSU and then it worked. Also the restoring of apps is slower than my Nexus 4

Can you please look into the slow download, some users are saying its because xunlei download engine is disabled.

Same problem here, Dutch Libra Mi4C good and fast Rom but verrrry slow download all data. Speed was good in Global Rom so it is not the hardware!

if you flash current china rom and then you will be able to flash our rom, then no... let me know...

yes i did these steps
1 - installation of the CHINA DEV ROM
2 - installation of your ROM by MiRecovery
3- Full wipe as usual
All is OK

Xposed is not yet supported. Please a solution or at least an explanation is necessary. It is unacceptable that there is still a solution.

Xposed no es todavía compatible. Por favor es necesaria una solución, o por lo menos una explicación. Es inadmisible que todavía no haya una solución.

There is a workaround:

• Download the rom version 5.9.17 for your device
  • Extract /system/bin/app_process and /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
  • Copy them to the same location on your phone (with root explorer or adb)
  • Change the permission of app_process to: rwx-rx-rx
  • And the permission of libandroid_runtime.so to: rw-r-r
  • Delete app data of xposed framework
  • Reenable the modules
  • Reboot and you should be good to go.

For the last 2 or 3 ROMs versions, the music player commands on the shadow pull down menu don't work after some instants after pausing music (shows "no music").

Redmi2 2Gb pt-pt

Reactions: nguyentankiet
Status
Not open for further replies.