MULTI 5.11.12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I install the weekly update from the updater? Or I have to install it by Miui recovery?
One easy way to install the roms is:
1. Download the rom to your computer
2.-Check the integrity of the download file with the code md5 (see this page: https:help. ubuntu. comcommunityHowToMD5SUM).
3. connect the phone to the computer via usb and copy the rom to the SD card.
4.-go to System Update in the phone, tap the three points in the upper right corner,
select the option "select the update package" and tap the rom file. Sorry my English. Xiaomi Mi3W

Reactions: Stefano131270
I have the MIPAD in Spanish but the settings section of the battery are in Chinese !!

Report the bug in first page of this post in Spanish language (Report Bug) Version Mocha

P.S- The bug as already reported wait for next rom update

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorañep
One easy way to install the roms is:
1. Download the rom to your computer
2.-Check the integrity of the download file with the code md5 (see this page: https:help. ubuntu. comcommunityHowToMD5SUM).
3. connect the phone to the computer via usb and copy the rom to the SD card.
4.-go to System Update in the phone, tap the three points in the upper right corner,
select the option "select the update package" and tap the rom file. Sorry my English. Xiaomi Mi3W
Thanks for your answer

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

I use The Redmi Note 2 Prime 32Gb

So i found 5 things so far:

The SD Card speed is slow as hell dunno why, this happened since 4 or 5 Rom Versions and it didn´t get fixed by now.
It is a real pain when you need to copy some larger files.

Internet speed in Playstore, Chrome and Gmail is really slow too just 750 kb/s even with other browsers i tested, Download is limited to about 800 Kb/s

Over Wifi the Push Notification doesn´t work
Whats app Gmail and so on don´t get messages.
Only if i open these apps then i get like 10 mails instant.
Wlan is set to stay connected even display is off...
I set Gmail and so on in Autostart to on
Even in Battery options i use the stay connected on gmail and other apps
In Taskmanager i locked gmail to never gets closed too
But it changes nothin as soon as i lock the Phone i didn´t get notifications anymore.

In the options if i hit Wallpaper the app oppens and nothing happens
In Version 5.11.5 there was a preview of the wallpapers that are set as Background for Launcher and Lockscreen.
As you can see theres nothing now.
If i hit the Change Wallpaper ("Hintergrund auswählen" on the Picture) the screen gets black for a second and it goes back to this what you can see below. So theres no chance for me to change the Lockscreen Background.

Screenshot_2015-11-14-15-19-28_com.miui.home[1].png

Camera the HDR Mode doesn´t work

If i find more i will tell you, hope some things get fixed as soon as possible. thx so far

Last edited:
Reactions: jack_21
Sorry for my english

In rom 5.11.12/13, i use the Mi4C, is missed change the font.....

The download from the play store is very slow , I think that the cause is the lack of engine Xunlei download , you can get it back or it was removed for other reasons

Hi to everyone
There is a bug in multilanguages rom from many builds in weather app.
I live in Naples (Napoli).
When i try to add my city in miui weather app with geolocal, the app show me another city (i think a chinese city) called NAPO (My city is Napoli)
On original accuweather app or when i click on three dots the accuweather provider founds the right city (specifically my district)
Please solve this old bug!
Thx again
(Ps: Naples is
the birthplace of pizza, i offer to you a goooooood pizza)

Reactions: barchitiello
Redmi Note 2 prime Wi-Fi

Yesterday I wrote that the Wifi worked great in my phone, without interruption, for almost the whole day I was in the office. Today at home, the Wi-Fi has many disconnections. I do not know if the signals of the routers have different frequencies

Ieri ho scritto che il Wi-Fi del mio telefono funzionava benissimo, senza interruzioni, per quasi l'intera giornata ero in ufficio. Oggi a casa, il Wi-Fi presenta molte sconnessioni. Non so se i segnali del router abbiano frequenze diverse

I received the notification of the new OTA update of this week, but I can't download it because the % stays at 0 and doesn't grow up. I'm sorry if my English is not perfect, but I'm Italian. Does anyone know how I can download it?!

Happened to me also, I just restarted the phone and started the Update again. This time it also stayed at zero percent but at one time the restart button appeared.

Redmi Note 2 ITA 5.11,12 eu e precedenti
per i problemi relativi alla mancata ricezione di notifiche io ho risolto con la funzione sicurezza e poi avvio automatico per le varie app tipo WhatsApp faceboook etc. etc.
poi per essere proprio sicuro ho anche settato la funzione modalità nascosta che sta in impostazioni - impostazioni avanzate - batteria.
Quindi in gestisci utilizzo battaria delle app e settare per ogni app l'opzione mantieni connesso. Spero di essere stato utile!

Redmi Notes 2 ITA 5.11,12 eu and earlier
for problems related to the failure to receive notifications I resolved with the safety function and then start automatically for the various apps like WhatsApp faceboook etc. etc. then to be really sure I even set the function that is in the hidden mode settings - advanced settings - battery . Then use battaria manage apps and set for each app option keep connected . I hope I was helpful! (Google traslation :eek::eek::eek:)

Redmi Note 2 ITA 5.11,12 eu e precedenti
per i problemi relativi alla mancata ricezione di notifiche io ho risolto con la funzione sicurezza e poi avvio automatico per le varie app tipo WhatsApp faceboook etc. etc.
poi per essere proprio sicuro ho anche settato la funzione modalità nascosta che sta in impostazioni - impostazioni avanzate - batteria.
Quindi in gestisci utilizzo battaria delle app e settare per ogni app l'opzione mantieni connesso. Spero di essere stato utile!

Redmi Notes 2 ITA 5.11,12 eu and earlier
for problems related to the failure to receive notifications I resolved with the safety function and then start automatically for the various apps like WhatsApp faceboook etc. etc. then to be really sure I even set the function that is in the hidden mode settings - advanced settings - battery . Then use battaria manage apps and set for each app option keep connected . I hope I was helpful! (Google traslation :eek::eek::eek:)
Grazie carissimo, molto utile

Thanks Dude, very useful.

Where is font change in setting? Thanks

Gửi từ MI 4LTE của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Where is font change in setting? Thanks

Gửi từ MI 4LTE của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
There is no Security app on Mipad ROM and its not rooted.

Hello, I have been removed from official Xiaomi. Xiaomi eu could not include them. You can see the answer to graw2 Mi2S Tester in these posts if you scroll back pages

Ciao, sono stati tolti da Xiaomi ufficiale. Xiaomi eu non ha potuto integrarli. Puoi vedere la risposta di graw2 Mi2S Tester in questi post se scorri indietro nelle pagine

Just updated.
One comment, and one mini-bug:

Comment: super slow servers, took forever to download the update!

Mini-bug: the lightening symbol (power connected) in the status bar doesn't go off once you disconnect power... Only does when battery drops below 100% (to 99%).

Ah, plus the already existing bug of empty music in the players' shortcut in the shadow menu.

What Kernels are compatible with MIUI V7 for Galaxy S4 i9505

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I use The Redmi Note 2 Prime 32Gb

So i found 5 things so far:

The SD Card speed is slow as hell dunno why, this happened since 4 or 5 Rom Versions and it didn´t get fixed by now.
It is a real pain when you need to copy some larger files.

Internet speed in Playstore, Chrome and Gmail is really slow too just 750 kb/s even with other browsers i tested, Download is limited to about 800 Kb/s
(...)
Yup. I am glad that someone actually wrote this. I have same issues, even though I am still on 5.11.5 version (and had it on earlier ROMs too). The SD Cards speed limit is painful as hell, I do not know why the limit is there in the first place. This issue was raised several times in earlier ROM releases and nobody actually answered it :/

And downloads are slow two. Programs like SpeedTest works fine but it would be good to actually increase the speed in other applications as well. Can someone look into this please? It looks like either something is blocked... or traffic is being routed through some slow-as-hell servers (they should not be routed though...).

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.