MULTI 5.11.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Mi 4C and the recovery is Mirecovery 2.0.1, can i install de rom via updater app??

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Installation:

Xiaomi Mi4c (libra) Installation:

I have 2 Xiaomi devices. One is mi4 (bought 3 months ago) and the other one is mi4i (bought this month). I have update them both to the latest build.
Mi4 still smooth and no problems.
Mi4i lags form time to time.
Does anyone knows what needs to be done to eliminate the lag so I can enjoy similar experience as with my mi4 with mi4i?
Thanks

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

In my redmi note 2 the bug GPS (lost continuosly segnal) is returned. WI fi ok

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you,

But in video, he doesn´t use twrp or Flashify. Can i do the same??
If the first post of the thread tells tou to do it in a certain way, and if a translator reinforces that you should do it that way... I would assume you HAVE TO do it as they both tell you.
There's certain differences or limitations that require specific installation procedures, different from the original rom procedure (otherwise they wouldn't complicate things, don't you think?)

Reactions: gatarba
Guys, in the new search app with almost all latin languages(french, spanish, italian) and german you have chinese writings. Try to digit something and delete it chinese search suggestions will appear. (Already clear data and change language many times.)

a76ee552-9517-11e5-8df1-128d530b87b9.png

Guys, in the new search app with almost all latin languages(french, spanish, italian) and german you have chinese writings. Try to digit something and delete it chinese search suggestions will appear. (Already clear data and change language many times.)

a76ee552-9517-11e5-8df1-128d530b87b9.png
Try in english.
If dont appear report to the translation repos

Enviado do meu Nexus 7 através de Tapatalk

Try in english.
If dont appear report to the translation repos

Enviado do meu Nexus 7 através de Tapatalk

In english doesn't appear. Italian translators said in their version (Miui Italia one) they don't have this bug. So they closed my issue in github.

On Mi4c ufocus still doesn't work and the battery performance need more improvement

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

I open the MiFlash, and have error ....

"There was a problem starting the qcCoInstaller.dll
It could not find the specific module."

Whats is that ?

qcCoInstaller.dll should be here after successful MiFlash installation:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone\Qualcomm\Driver\serial\i386
C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone\Qualcomm\Driver\serial\amd64

Did you installed and run as admin?

If the first post of the thread tells tou to do it in a certain way, and if a translator reinforces that you should do it that way... I would assume you HAVE TO do it as they both tell you.
There's certain differences or limitations that require specific installation procedures, different from the original rom procedure (otherwise they wouldn't complicate things, don't you think?)

I have used the updater app since I have this Redmi Note 2 Prime, no problems whatsoever.........!!!

So, how can the updater app do a good job? Actually I am curious too as to why we are supposed to use TWRP to flash the new roms. But I'm just a noob, so I am surprised as well.....

qcCoInstaller.dll should be here after successful MiFlash installation:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone\Qualcomm\Driver\serial\i386
C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone\Qualcomm\Driver\serial\amd64

Did you installed and run as admin?

the file is in both folders ...

Yes , administrator mode.

On HM2014811, running stable xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2014811_V7.0.9.0.KHJCNCI_v7-4.4 I have encountered the following problems:

* at times, when the display is blank, pressing power to awake the device does not wake it up. It remains blank and more presses are needed to wake it up
* during a call, when I remove the phone from my ear, the screen remains black. I have to press power to lock, then press it again to unlock. This does not happen all the times.

Has anyone encountered these issues? Problem is that I do not know if these are upstream issues. Or, for that matter, if the newly released 7.0.11.0 has solved these, since I can not find any changelog that describes this behaviour...

My download speed was 13Mb (on a max speed of 13Mb)... Maybe you means B and not b?

1 B = 8B

So 13 Mb = 1.6MB

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Actually, the speed in the status bar is formatted like this:

1.5M/s

So,is it displayed in megabytes or megabits? That's would clear things up. I mean, check the speed with Ookla Speed tester (Play Store).

On my rn2 speed test measures 38.99 Mbps.

Besides, Google Playhouse server might not provide full download speed.....

Last edited:
Redmi note 2, hermes. Can You please add back Xunlei accelerator?
Now on 5.11.26 eu (and starting from 5.11.5.) download speed from play market reaches max 1-1.5Mb.
With Xunlei there were no problems - download speed was 10Mb. Thanks.
I have exact the same problem!

Reactions: dirkzelf
In english doesn't appear. Italian translators said in their version (Miui Italia one) they don't have this bug. So they closed my issue in github.
Dear user, instead of talk s**t about other people's work you download and use for ******* FREE, try to really help doing useful work and show some respect. You say "italian translations really sucks"? Well, don't use it. Have you a ******* idea how many hours everyday this s**t costs to me and other translators? You have NO idea. People like you is a cancer for communities, parassites good at nothing, just complain about things you get for FREE and disrespect hard work others do.
And don't ******* report "italian translators won't correct bugs" to anyone, no need for childish stuff like that. I'm the one you have to talk with when you have issues with MIUI italian translation, so PM me, none else.
If someday all this will be shut down, it'll be because of people like you.

I have used the updater app since I have this Redmi Note 2 Prime, no problems whatsoever.........!!!

So, how can the updater app do a good job? Actually I am curious too as to why we are supposed to use TWRP to flash the new roms. But I'm just a noob, so I am surprised as well.....
For my device, updater is recommended ;
For some other devices, other means are recommended.
I remember reading something about signature problems or something like that...

But you're missing the point - translators ask to install using specific different method for a reason, obviously ;
Might not be a reason that affects all devices of a type, but it must be needed for some, so for safety and simplicity they ask it for all.
But stubborn people sometimes keep going around the recommendations, or simply don't even read the opening post... and some of them then have problems, and come here crying that their device is broken and asking for help... And for me, that's wrong.
If I would be doing a piece of software for free, with specific indications of how to install it, and then some individuals whom had install it differently would come crying to me that the device doesn't work... I would send then to take a walk, at the very least.

Reactions: muadib77
On HM2014811, running stable xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2014811_V7.0.9.0.KHJCNCI_v7-4.4 I have encountered the following problems:

* during a call, when I remove the phone from my ear, the screen remains black. I have to press power to lock, then press it again to unlock. This does not happen all the times...

You haven't, by any chance, put a screen protector recently?
It's just a thought, because people have had those kind of problems because of that kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.