MULTI 5.11.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
So,is it displayed in megabytes or megabits? That's would clear things up. I mean, check the speed with Ookla Speed tester (Play Store).

Another simple way to have an idea is to uninstall and reinstall something that was installed before that change, and just see if it took years more too install, or if it was apparently the same time as before...

First delete folder here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi

and download and try to install different versions of MiFlash:
MiFlash 2015.10.28: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx5Fv74n-TBpSThKMWlVZVdlSmc
MiFlash 2015.07.31: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx5Fv74n-TBpTHpsLWpWY0RTQTg

MiFlash 2015.10.28: This version is perfectly working on Windows10 Pro 64bit

Now its work..

One question

11. After installation Reboot to Recovery Mode and make wipes in this order: CACHE >DATA>SD>ALL DATA

Really need wipe to SD Card ?

Dear user, instead of talk s**t about other people's work you download and use for ******* FREE, try to really help doing useful work and show some respect. You say "italian translations really sucks"? Well, don't use it. Have you a ******* idea how many hours everyday this s**t costs to me and other translators? You have NO idea. People like you is a cancer for communities, parassites good at nothing, just complain about things you get for FREE and disrespect hard work others do.
And don't ******* report "italian translators won't correct bugs" to anyone, no need for childish stuff like that. I'm the one you have to talk with when you have issues with MIUI italian translation, so PM me, none else.
If someday all this will be shut down, it'll be because of people like you.

I'm with you. I do not understand everything, but here the controversy and 'on. I wrote a few weeks ago that here we have to be friends and work together, each of us must do our part in order to have Rom perfect, the complaints do not serve, you have to build, not destroy, I almost every time I connect to the site I see ingbrzy and graw2 online, no matter what time of day or night. Behind them, there will be other staff who make the deck, I guess their collaboration with Miui.en and Miui.it. Thank you and let us help even though that our observations are constructive. I could go to break bales, but since the products Xiaomi estremaente are cheap compared to the competition, we could make a small contribution to their economic, I chiedede me if I did? Yes. I hope to buy many more smarthpone Xiaomi, I hope you too, but to do this and be lucky enough to have many languages and changes within the Rom, we must support these people as we work and how we can sometimes forget something, that the purpose of the operation of the phone and irrelevant. If you had smarthpone other brands can see how Miui is very forward, and does not need to make any modding to have everything we need!
Hello to all, excuse my "outburst"
Stefano

Sono con te. Non capisco tutto bene, ma qui la polemica e' accesa. Io ho scritto alcune settimane fa che qui dobbiamo essere amici e collaborare, ognuno di noi deve fare la propria parte in modo da avere rom perfette, le lamentele non servono, si deve costruire, non distruggere, io quasi ogni volta che mi collego al sito, vedo ingbrzy e graw2 online, non importa a che ora del giorno o della notte. Alle loro spalle ci saranno altri dello staff che si fanno il mazzo, immagino la loro collaborazione con Miui.en e Miui.it. Ringraziamo e aiutiamoli pur che le nostre osservazioni siano costruttive. Potrei passare per rompi balle, ma visto che i prodotti Xiaomi sono estremaente a buon mercato rispetto alla concorrenza, potremmo dare un piccolo contributo economico a loro, mi chiedede se io l'ho fatto? si. Spero di comperare ancora molti smarthpone Xiaomi, spero anche voi, ma per fare questo e avere la fortuna di avere molte lingue e modifiche all'interno delle rom, dobbiamo sostenere queste persone che come noi lavorano e come noi possono a volte tralasciare qualche cosa, che ai fini del funzionamento del telefono e' irrilevante. Se avete avuto smarthpone di altre marche potete constatare come Miui sia molto avanti, e non necessita di fare alcun modding per avere tutto quello che noi abbiamo bisogno!
Ciao A tutti, scusate il mio "sfogo"
Stefano

You haven't, by any chance, put a screen protector recently?
It's just a thought, because people have had those kind of problems because of that kind of stuff.
The screen does have a non-premium (read: cheap) tempered glass on it. Could it be causing this type of problem?

EDIT: I was thinking again about it. If the issue was the tempered glass, then when the screen was black and the phone idle, shouldn't it wake up upon power button press and display that "the phone is locked and that the user should disable the accidental dialing prevention feature"?

First delete folder here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi

and download and try to install different versions of MiFlash:
MiFlash 2015.10.28: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx5Fv74n-TBpSThKMWlVZVdlSmc
MiFlash 2015.07.31: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx5Fv74n-TBpTHpsLWpWY0RTQTg

MiFlash 2015.10.28: This version is perfectly working on Windows10 Pro 64bit
I am using miflash to flash anything, from Redmi 1S to Redmi Note 2, Mi4 etc. And I am still using last year's MiPhone20141107 to do so. Do you believe there could be problems if I replace this by 2015.10.28?

Operating systems here are Windows 7 32 bit and Windows 10 64bit.

Now its work..

One question

11. After installation Reboot to Recovery Mode and make wipes in this order: CACHE >DATA>SD>ALL DATA

Really need wipe to SD Card ?
Optional. Wipe SD just remove all unnecessary folders/files created by Chinese ROM in the internal storage, but after that the Wipe All Data will be restore all necessary folders/files for Xiaomi.eu ROM. So this is the reason why Wipe All Data should be the last wipe in the sequence.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
First, thanks for this awesome miui multilang support. But, i have a question. Anyone got camera and themes app fc? Or i am the only one who got fc in those applications. Im on nexus 5 latest miui rom. Thanks before.

First, thanks for this awesome miui multilang support. But, i have a question. Anyone got camera and themes app fc? Or i am the only one who got fc in those applications. Im on nexus 5 latest miui rom. Thanks before.
which language..? and FC on English lang too..?

WSM..? they we got a reason...
Is there any problem with wsm tool?

Edit1 : after uninstalling wsm framework, themes app work perfectly. But camera still fc.

Edit2 : after clean install, camera still won't work.

Last edited:
Hi!

If i remember as well, I have seen an easy way to update my Mi2s.
This way sad, I just flash a newest ROM to my device via MiFlash. My device hasn't got merged system and there is a 5.11.12 Rom it.
So if I follow that description, I can make my phone up to date?
Please help me! :)

Thanks

The screen does have a non-premium (read: cheap) tempered glass on it. Could it be causing this type of problem?

EDIT: I was thinking again about it. If the issue was the tempered glass, then when the screen was black and the phone idle, shouldn't it wake up upon power button press and display that "the phone is locked and that the user should disable the accidental dialing prevention feature"?

Then, I would bet that's the problem.
Although your reasoning is correct, those who have had that kind of problem before you also reported strange behaviour, not always consistent.
That's one reason why I kept away of tempered glass screen protectors... I only use simple thin scratch protectors, or none at all.
Try removing it, and come back to tell us if that was the problem.

I am using miflash to flash anything, from Redmi 1S to Redmi Note 2, Mi4 etc. And I am still using last year's MiPhone20141107 to do so. Do you believe there could be problems if I replace this by 2015.10.28?

Operating systems here are Windows 7 32 bit and Windows 10 64bit.

Latest MiFlash includes latest drivers, this is the reason why I am always using the latest MiFlash tool. If you update to latest release of MiFlash it cannot be cause any issue...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: cosmik and krassiy
index.php

instead of this in Advanced I got this
index.php

why?
it's ok or I have tochange something?

On Mi2S download speed is fixed.

index.php

instead of this in Advanced I got this
index.php

why?
it's ok or I have tochange something?

I can't see pictures you posted...
---

But battery drain is even bigger than on 11.15 : 6% in 6 h in deep sleep during night without any data on, GSM only 5 bars. Only Bluetooth was on.
Every app was killed with cleaning ram after 10 minutes. What's going on?
Dialer, Mail, SMS App, Browser and Settings + Gallery were on with lock

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Last edited:
when open advanced in miflash I have Nv boot script,Kernel flinger img. and LIFS provision img. that there aren't in the other. why?

Some time, Camera get error and close. Not force close but after get a picture, it very slow and close app.

From my Redmi note 2 - Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.