MULTI 5.12.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashed my Xiaomi Red Rice (Redmi1) with HM2013023 through miui updater and after device rebooted, miui logo keeps repeating in loops. Can't get to recovery by pressing volume and up as it says that command doesn't exist, and when I try volume down and power ... I can get to that little menu that gives you recovery, fastboot and normal options ... I have tried fastboot to use fastboot image with mirecovery tool but tool itself doesn't recognize that phone is connected. Any ideas please ? (Redmi 1 (not1s) wcdma, wi10 64 pro).

**** UPDATE **** Managed to repair everything by renaming rom to update.zip and sending it via adb push from pc > adb update through stock recovery.

Last edited:
Based on the last 20 hours, the battery seems to be shooting at rom 5.12.10, fine

Sulla base delle ultime 20 ore, la batteria sembra essere spari alla rom 5.12.10, bene

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

Please explain, Stefano. Is it better or worst than the previous ROM?
I'm interested in the battery life om hermes too (i don't care about the weather app).

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Please explain, Stefano. Is it better or worst than the previous ROM?
I'm interested in the battery life om hermes too (i don't care about the weather app).

Hi junkname,
Hello, I installed the new rom yesterday at 13. On the percentages I analyzed, fuel consumption is identical to the previous rom

I do not have the mathematical certainty but perhaps Wi-Fi absorbs during the whole day a little more battery than before, but everything is compensated, rom to install

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

Reactions: junkname
7d256d238fc729edb08de7eda05a1215.jpg

deep clean on security app still in chinese
just report

So to confirm, weather app is buggy this week.
You need to set english language and clear app data, and then it will find your location. You can switch back to your preffered language after, but weather won't change location, and it won't refresh/update weather widget or app icon unless you open app and refresh it manually. I think it doesen't refresh even on english language, but need to confirm that.

Haven't tried bluetooth, dl speeds are ok.

And just like @eyiieyi posted screen shot, there is some chinese text in cleaner app.

That's all i can see, other stuff works just fine, and it's good weekly. Will report if i find anything else

d8c4080e22b1f4696ca2b2c1fd29eff5.jpg

one more, i think this is a bug.. (MIUI App Store)
just report #2

with this rom redmi note 2 my battery dropped from 99% to 33% in 6 minutes after a full night recharging

with this rom redmi note 2 my battery dropped from 99% to 33% in 6 minutes after a full night recharging

I can not understand ... even all running applications at the same time can do this! try installing again the previous rom to understand

I can not understand ... even all running applications at the same time can do this! try installing again the previous rom to understand
It's obviously a bug, not a real discharge... Either the starting 99% weren't real, or the final 33% weren't real... Or both. Might be a problem with the battery configure file (don't know it's correct name).
I would try another charge, and if the problem continues, I would run a calibration on the battery.

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk

So to confirm, weather app is buggy this week.
You need to set english language and clear app data, and then it will find your location. You can switch back to your preffered language after, but weather won't change location, and it won't refresh/update weather widget or app icon unless you open app and refresh it manually. I think it doesen't refresh even on english language, but need to confirm that.

Haven't tried bluetooth, dl speeds are ok.

And just like @eyiieyi posted screen shot, there is some chinese text in cleaner app.

That's all i can see, other stuff works just fine, and it's good weekly. Will report if i find anything else

I am always using my phone with English system lang and Weather app works well including automatically refresh both weather and location.

Yeah deep clean menu header still Chinese because it is brand new feature and there was no time translate it, but It is not a big deal...ROM still works well!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

It's obviously a bug, not a real discharge... Either the starting 99% weren't real, or the final 33% weren't real... Or both. Might be a problem with the battery configure file (don't know it's correct name).
I would try another charge, and if the problem continues, I would run a calibration on the battery.

I can not understand, even I have Redmi Notes

Sorry I went crazy, Redmi Note 2

This ROM bricked my two MI2S phones!
after automatic OTA upgrade the phone rebooted and a "encryption unsuccessful" message popped.
i tried to reflash it it any known method, without success.

both of them are dead!

on both phones i changed the storage and userdata partitions sizes (http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi2s-extending-size-of-storage-partition.21391) and work with them flawlessly for a year (and many ROM upgrades) for at least a year.

please help?!

You made a mistake when you installed this ROM onto individually modified partitions layout.

Anyway, have you tried to flash latest Fatboot ROM via MiFlash with flash all script? I am pretty sure it will be fixed your phone...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.