MULTI 5.12.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm new and I have just one simple question.
Are the stagefright exploits 1.0 and 2.0 fixed in this version? Using Note 4G gucci (4.4)

Sorry dude, but i highly doubt that result on one full charge.

What did you do with phone, just left it unlocked, or watched video most of the time?

Rn2 battery get hot, like 40 degrees celsius after only 20-30 minutes web browsing on 3G, and it's the same on all ROM's so far. 3G burns battery like crazy.

My best result was 6h30m SOT combined 3G and WiFi, and few calls. And that was without bluetooth.

I have rn2 almost 3 months now and 2 of my friends have it also. Noone had that SOT.

Unless you show screen shot of battery consumption chart/curve i don't belive this result.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Well, ..... dude :D .... I am just showing my results to everyone, they are 100% true, what else can I say?

And as you can read in the picture, the results are from the last time dismounted, so there is no invisible inbetween charge action!

I presume you are not angry with me for posting happy news about both our phones?

We are all free of cours to believe whatever we want, but it would be nice to get happy response on happy news, don't you agree?

Anyway, if you need to ask me what I did with the phone to get this results, I can only answer:

"Please read my message again".

But I realise that maybe you misread, I had BT, 3G on all time, but I only used it very few times, maybe 2 or 2.5 hrs in total, but the screen was on all the time from start of drive. I wasn't browsing or streaming ALL the time, because it sat on my dashboard of my 45 feet truck/trailer combo (not really a place to toy with the phone......), so maybe that clears it up a little? Besides I was driving in the dark for about half the time, so the screen brightness could be turned down quite a bit.

Please let me know if there are other apps to get more info about what was going on exactly in more detail.

Live long and prosper, DUDE! ;)

PS: I'd like to mention that to me it is not a contest in who has the longest OST, but if it was, you lose..... :)

Last edited:
yea with weather icon is still issue.. but its minor...
What about those bugs in hebrew language?
-When i enter camera app and want to take a video the red button of video mix with gallery button.
-When i enter to alarm clock settings the app crash.

Well, ..... dude :D .... I am just showing my results to everyone, they are 100% true, what else can I say?

And as you can read in the picture, the results are from the last time dismounted, so there is no invisible inbetween charge action!

I presume you are not angry with me for posting happy news about both our phones?

We are all free of cours to believe whatever we want, but it would be nice to get happy response on happy news, don't you agree?

Anyway, if you need to ask me what I did with the phone to get this results, I can only answer:

"Please read my message again".

But I realise that maybe you misread, I had BT, 3G on all time, but I only used it very few times, maybe 2 or 2.5 hrs in total, but the screen was on all the time from start of drive. I wasn't browsing or streaming ALL the time, because it sat on my dashboard of my 45 feet truck/trailer combo (not really a place to toy with the phone......), so maybe that clears it up a little? Besides I was driving in the dark for about half the time, so the screen brightness could be turned down quite a bit.

Please let me know if there are other apps to get more info about what was going on exactly in more detail.

Live long and prosper, DUDE! ;)

PS: I'd like to mention that to me it is not a contest in who has the longest OST, but if it was, you lose..... :)
Thank you for clarification of use time, but you actually didn't use the phone much. Just had screen and bluetooth on so your car can send information to phone. 3G doesen't really mater that much unless you use it.
I didn't understand screenshot because i don't use gsam, and it was in dutch i belive(sorry if i'm wrong).
And it's not a p****ng contest, but you clearly win anyway.

Peace and long life.

Thank you for clarification of use time, but you actually didn't use the phone much. Just had screen and bluetooth on so your car can send information to phone. 3G doesen't really mater that much unless you use it.
I didn't understand screenshot because i don't use gsam, and it was in dutch i belive(sorry if i'm wrong).
And it's not a p****ng contest, but you clearly win anyway.

Peace and long life.

Yeah, it's Dutch, sorry about that, and I didn't make or receive calls either so I had a battery cheap day there... hahaha ....

so, I'll say that a normal / average user would perhaps get 4 hrs ost I guess?

Tomorrow I'll try to act as a normal user, an post result then after a day again. Allthough it will be 5.12.17 now..... (thanks dev's!!)

Where is Slovenian laguage ? Not Slovakian
You have it in older roms ? 5.9.17....

Last edited:
Does Aries (Mi2S) have GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter in /system/app in this rom or like last week it's missing? Result? No calendar sync and calendar info in Google account...

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Does Aries (Mi2S) have GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter in /system/app in this rom or like last week it's missing? Result? No calendar sync and calendar info in Google account...

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Yes, GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk is included, sync works well.
Furthermore there was not any sync issue last week neither.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
That's problem with constant wakelock from new weather. I came back to previous version.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Glad you found the culprit.
I'm personally moved to cm.

Išsiųsta naudojantis Redmi Note 2 Tapatalk 4 Lt

Status
Not open for further replies.