MULTI 5.12.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, in this version, phone does not vibrate when I get an email notification from GMail. Any idea what settings may have change (it's in silent mode, vibration on) or is this a bug?

Weather app works fine on my Mi4i (both widgets and icon) and has nothing to do with battery drain... I am using my other phone this days and battery in standby is fine
uploadfromtaptalk1450707678743.png
uploadfromtaptalk1450707689378.png

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

Hi Stefano, I see you have a redmi note 2 and so do I. I'd like to know from you if this update is reliable, does it work fine? Is it better than 5.12.10 (which I use) or not?

Hello Gecox, it works very well, today in my normal working day seems to me that the battery is slightly less good than before. I always update because I like. However, this is a good rom. I can be more precise tonight for what is the battery

Ciao, funziona molto bene, oggi in una mia giornata normale di lavoro mi sembra che la batteria è leggermente meno buona di prima. Comunque questa è una buona rom. Posso essere più preciso stasera per quello che è la batteria.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

Hello Gecox, it works very well, today in my normal working day seems to me that the battery is slightly less good than before. I always update because I like. However, this is a good rom. I can be more precise tonight for what is the battery

Ciao, funziona molto bene, oggi in una mia giornata normale di lavoro mi sembra che la batteria è leggermente meno buona di prima. Comunque questa è una buona rom. Posso essere più preciso stasera per quello che è la batteria.

Thanks a lot! :)

Yeah dude ... you test well your battery.... but turn on wifi..it's important.

Reactions: Stefano131270
@ingbrzy
I'm on latest weekly for MI4, that thread is closed so I'm writing here. From this morning I started getting errors "Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped.", "Unfortunately, Media Storage has stopped." and "Unfortunately, Download Manager has stopped.". I tried wiping cache and it's still the same. I can't access file explorer or gallery, nor can I see anything when I connect it to pc. Phone worked normally until today. Do you know how to solve this? I even "updated" phone again with the latest version and it didn't help.

Any fix for this?

Reactions: rattensuppe
Hello, I just downloaded the ROM, this morning in the office are very busy I have no time to install it. The new ROM is on the sd card for today! I make a post, but if I set it today, you will have to wait a couple of days to see if the battery is fine

Ciao, ho appena scaricato la rom, questa mattina in ufficio sono molto impegnato non ho tempo di installarla. La nuova rom è su scheda sd per oggi! Faccio un post, ma se la installo oggi, dovrai attendere un paio di giorni per sapere se va bene la batteria
Hi dude... I install ROM and I have test all but only battery I must test for two days.
For a moment Rom is better I have seen.

Hi Stefano, I see you have a redmi note 2 and so do I. I'd like to know from you if this update is reliable, does it work fine? Is it better than 5.12.10 (which I use) or not?

Hello Gecox, ok install the rom safely, even the battery holds up well

Ciao Gecx, ok installa la rom tranquillamente, anche la batteria tiene bene

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Hello to everyone.
I bought a RedMi Note 2 for my wife and i have updated the phone every time a new version come out.
I stopped at 5.11.5 ver.
Can i update to 5.12.17 downloading the weekly ver and update via updater on the phone?
Thanks in advance.

When i try to use "MTP" connection with my Samsung Led TV, the tv don't recognize my cell as a USB Storage

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hi, in this version, phone does not vibrate when I get an email notification from GMail. Any idea what settings may have change (it's in silent mode, vibration on) or is this a bug?
Go to the notifications center and and set everything as you like, you should see the Gmail app there, tap it and you'll see all the available settings for that

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hello to everyone.
I bought a RedMi Note 2 for my wife and i have updated the phone every time a new version come out.
I stopped at 5.11.5 ver.
Can i update to 5.12.17 downloading the weekly ver and update via updater on the phone?
Thanks in advance.
Like it says on the first post you should flash this ROM with TWRP. So find the tutorial and flash TWRP first or your wife will be stuck with that old ROM forever.
http://en.miui.com/thread-146299-1-1.html

Reactions: eddie1967
My Mi4C showed update automatically when it become available as system update. When I clicked download it was downloaded and on when I agreed phone restarted, installed update, and restarted again himself to boot Android. And everything works like a charm!!! That was very nice, i works as qualify as stock with all benefits you can get. Auto update ALSO!!!! I have installed weekly rom, I do not know there is that functionality for Stable, I dont think, because previous weekly did not had this for Mi4c also.

Reactions: spidertg
Status
Not open for further replies.