MULTI 5.12.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, my miband is also connected without problems. The problem is on multimédia mode, using headphones to listen to music. I know a few ROMs ago a lot of people were reporting problems like this.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk
So, report that ✌

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Reactions: muadib77
Hello... Can somebody show me how to install the ROM on my MI4C, please? I'm downloaded Libra for my MI4c, but could not find the way to install it to my phone.

Hello... Can somebody show me how to install the ROM on my MI4C, please? I'm downloaded Libra for my MI4c, but could not find the way to install it to my phone.
Of course bro, you need 2things 1. The ROM downloaded 2. TWRP recovery installed. Jus that and you ready to rock

1. ROM already downloaded..
2. Where can I find TWRP recovery and how do I install it?

Thank you very much for the answer..

Of course bro, you need 2things 1. The ROM downloaded 2. TWRP recovery installed. Jus that and you ready to rock

For this you need to install the drivers of your phone on your pc
1. Drivers for your device
2. The TWRP you can find it here: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-12-17.29180/

3. How to install the twrp? There are a lot of way, you should find the "easy way" for you (you can find a video on youtube or a post)

When you already do this, reply me :)

For this you need to install the drivers of your phone on your pc
1. Drivers for your device
2. The TWRP you can find it here: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-12-17.29180/

3. How to install the twrp? There are a lot of way, you should find the "easy way" for you (you can find a video on youtube or a post)

When you already do this, reply me :)

I can teach you the easy way of everything but... You need to learn how to do the things by own ;)

Thanks for the advice.

After flashing with ZTEMT (fastboot didn't work in first times) the PT is ok now and i can do fastboot flash with MiFlash.

But now there is another problem.
After flashing the latest fastboot version, everything is OK, but in Chinese version, so i want to update it to the multi version.
I copied the latest multi version to the device and installed it (via updater and recovery - multiple times...).
the phone boots up just fine (but very slow, takes 8 minutes!).
the problem is that after reboot, the phone is stuck with the boot animation.

Matt is trying to assist me with this issue, but for now we didn't find nothing.

If anyone have an idea how to solve it, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

hey, I happened to have the exact same problem on the Mi2. Not sure why does the different partition cause an issue now. Anyways, can you please please please post the exact steps you followed for recovery? Let it be a noob step too, we can save time over questions. Did you lose your data during the process? What is a ZTEMT?

Thanks much & appreciate your help!

hey, I happened to have the exact same problem on the Mi2. Not sure why does the different partition cause an issue now. Anyways, can you please please please post the exact steps you followed for recovery? Let it be a noob step too, we can save time over questions. Did you lose your data during the process? What is a ZTEMT?

Thanks much & appreciate your help!
Congratulations! You don't have any OS installed! But keep calm i think you can spice up your device again, be careful.

Does anyone else have an idea how to fix this? i will gladly provide more Information if needed!

i cant clear the data from downloads. its greyed out.

i wiped Cache as well after i cleared the data of download manager, google service framework, media storage and google playstore.

still the same fcs... it didnt work.

Small off-topic :
I am wondering why there is no lollipop supporting Kernel for Mi2 with underclock or undervolting. Mi Core is deprecated :-(
Please send me a pm if you know any different Kernel for this device. I am on sMIUI right now.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Small off-topic :
I am wondering why there is no lollipop supporting Kernel for Mi2 with underclock or undervolting. Mi Core is deprecated :-(
Please send me a pm if you know any different Kernel for this device. I am on sMIUI right now.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

You're the one who called xiaomi.eu team "idiots" without any reason in your comment on sMIUI topic, here: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/...lang-stable-weekly.25985/page-251#post-265722

Then you come here to ask for help...please think!

Xiaomi.eu team is working for you and for all the others here. More respect, even if you are using sMIUI because sMIUI is based on xiaomi.eu builds...

http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/...lang-stable-weekly.25985/page-251#post-265722

Yes, I had a no reason for calling you idiots. Just human mistake. But big for me. And not related to you at all.
Every other build had these files and not Aries. Problem was in 2 builds in row so it was a seen missing...
The problem is not based on your work but Xiaomi.
Sorry for all team for my words. I do not changed that post and I will not, it has been said already. I have to live with what I have said. One more time please forgive me for lost of temper and calling you idiots even when I did it in the past.

Merry Christmas.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Last edited:
Reactions: linuxghost
I lose GPS signal after a couple minutes of using it when out running with Endomondo, but I don't really know if it is a problem with the settings (because betwen so many permissions and battery saving options it is easy to forget something) or if it is a rom problem...

Besides that, I also have a problem with the alarm clock when the phone is turned off. The phone starts and the alarm clock rings, but just for like 5-10 sec and then the screen stays the same (like if it was ringing) but there is no sound. Again, I don't really know if it is a problem with the settings or with the rom.

My device is MI2S and my ROM is 5.12.17

If anyone could help, I would really appreciate.

thank you again.

this solution did not solve the problem either.

it looks that i cannot clear the data of the download manager. it always stays at 156kb data. while the others reset to 0 kb. i am not sure if that is just a display bug though.

also when i end them manually, they start right back up. i cannot disable them

Last edited:
Hello, The last two weeks we are without new version for Xiaomi Redmi 1 (2013023). Are you going to offer it for redmi hongmi weekly again? We are waiting for the new version each week, the same as others .

Thanks

Hello, The last two weeks we are without new version for Xiaomi Redmi 1 (2013023). Are you going to offer it for redmi hongmi weekly again? We are waiting for the new version each week, the same as others .

Thanks
install Terminal Emulator and run command df
post screenshot here..
I need to know how big is your system partition.. thanks..

install Terminal Emulator and run command df
post screenshot here..
I need to know how big is your system partition.. thanks..

Here it is

u0_a151@HM2013023:/ $ df
Filesystem Size Used Free Blksize
/dev 481.1M 128.0K 480.9M 4096
/sys/fs/cgroup 481.1M 0.0K 481.1M 4096
/sys/fs/cgroup/memory: Permission denied
/mnt/secure 481.1M 0.0K 481.1M 4096
/mnt/asec 481.1M 0.0K 481.1M 4096
/mnt/obb 481.1M 0.0K 481.1M 4096
/sys/fs/cgroup 481.1M 0.0K 481.1M 4096
/sys/fs/cgroup/memory: Permission denied
/sys/fs/cgroup/freezer: Permission denied
/system 639.8M 584.1M 55.6M 4096
/data 2.0G 1.6G 368.5M 4096
/cache 124.0M 18.6M 105.4M 4096
/mnt/cd-rom 1.2M 1.2M 0.0K 2048
/protect_f 8.8M 4.1M 4.8M 4096
/protect_s 8.8M 4.0M 4.8M 4096
/mnt/media_rw/sdcard0: Permission denied
/mnt/secure/asec: Permission denied
/storage/sdcard0 815.8M 687.0M 128.8M 16384
/mnt/media_rw/sdcard1: Permission denied
/storage/sdcard1 29.7G 28.1G 1.6G 32768
1|u0_a151@HM2013023:/ $

Besides that, I also have a problem with the alarm clock when the phone is turned off. The phone starts and the alarm clock rings, but just for like 5-10 sec and then the screen stays the same (like if it was ringing) but there is no sound. Again, I don't really know if it is a problem with the settings or with the rom.
Just out of curiosity, can I ask why some of you guys turn the phone off when going to sleep?
I mean, what's the benefit?

I only put it in airplane mode, and only lose 1 or 2% of battery...

Turning phone off before sleep was something I used to do before having android phones... They didn't have airplane mode, and were fast to turn on.

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk

thank you again.

this solution did not solve the problem either.

it looks that i cannot clear the data of the download manager. it always stays at 156kb data. while the others reset to 0 kb. i am not sure if that is just a display bug though.

also when i end them manually, they start right back up. i cannot disable them

Have you tried fastboot flashing the latest global developer beta beta from en.miui.com and then updating to the latest version of xiaomi.eu multi ROM..??

Status
Not open for further replies.