MULTI 5.12.3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the function unroot is gone ? I can't seem to find it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 4i met Tapatalk

And what are you going to miss (for other models)? Did you read this week's changelog? I think that double tap in explorer is definitely one of the greatest improvement of the month/year :)) and thousands of user have been expected this feature
Btw, Chinese incremental rom is only 6 Mb so I think that this week update will not bring major improvements

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

what is double tap? is for wake up?

yes but do you see any android M rom?
In china forum they switched from this week to soon...
Why am I supposed to see a marshmallow rom while they are saying it will come soon. That doesn't make any sense. When they changed it from this week to soon then maybe that means they need some more time... Although I didn't ever see a message from them it would come this week, can you quote that to me where they said that marhmallow would launch this week? As far as I know they only said kitkat roms will be pulled from this week on. That doesn't mean marshmallow will replace it at the same time. Maybe they are deleting messages from the forum because people like you can't wait and always complain. It's annoying.

Why am I supposed to see a marshmallow rom while they are saying it will come soon. That doesn't make any sense. When they changed it from this week to soon then maybe that means they need some more time... Although I didn't ever see a message from them it would come this week, can you quote that to me where they said that marhmallow would launch this week? As far as I know they only said kitkat roms will be pulled from this week on. That doesn't mean marshmallow will replace it at the same time. Maybe they are deleting messages from the forum because people like you can't wait and always complain. It's annoying.

http://en.miui.com/thread-192249-1-1.html

2nd paragraph:

<< It's been almost four months since the launching of MIUI 7. During this time, MIUI developers have been working hard to bring the new Android versions to our devices.

Mi 3 W/C, Mi 4 3G/4G and Mi Note will be the first ones to get Android M (6.0)! From this week, these three devices will no longer get updates based on Android Kitkat (4.4). The beta updates of MIUI 7 based on Androud Marshmallow 6.0 for Mi 3 W/C, Mi 4 3G/4G and Mi Note will roll out in the near future. Please stay tuned.

Note: All the ROMs mentioned above refer to MIUI China developer ROM, not MIUI global ROM. >>

Reactions: Abhra
Please indicate your phone model, otherwise it becomes difficult to answer. My shows no blue dot.
Redmi Note 2 Prime

Please indicate your phone model, otherwise it becomes difficult to answer. My shows no blue dot.
Redmi Note 2 Prime
Redmi2. I will post screendump if possible

*edit*

PBNatp3.jpg

Reactions: Stefano131270
probably not. someone said its not possible (on mi3 at least)

It means double tap on the header of MIUI File Explorer will be jump to the top of the actual page:

"[File Explorer]
New - Double tapping top bar will go to the top of the page"

Hi everyone.

I don't know why but I didn't receive the OTA notification for this update 5.12.3/4...
When I launch update app, it says "no update available".
So I'm still with 5.11.26.

My device is a redmi 2 (2014813)

Reactions: Daz17 and satos19
The button was removed a while before. But you can access it if you go to settings and then clear data of the 'themes' app and then go to 'themes' app again. Thought you will have to do it every time you want to access the customization section.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
Hello, I am too in the same case on my minote. Nevertheless if I install the Rom translated by miui-France the icon is there always.

Hi everyone.

I don't know why but I didn't receive the OTA notification for this update 5.12.3/4...
When I launch update app, it says "no update available".
So I'm still with 5.11.26.

My device is a redmi 2 (2014813)

I never receive the OTA notification or updates availability on MI4C!

Do you even read the OP?

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
Xiaomi MiNote PRO (leo) Installation:
Xiaomi Mi4i (ferrari) Installation:
Xiaomi Mi4c (libra) Installation:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2/Prime (hermes) installation:
  • Install our ROM via TWRP

Reactions: muadib77
What are you saying it's unbelievable you still defend them. You work for them probably.

You're saying lies, they said in the forum officially about android m, read a post above

Status
Not open for further replies.