MULTI 5.12.3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you saying it's unbelievable you still defend them. You work for them probably.

You're saying lies, they said in the forum officially about android m, read a post above

Read once more the following announcement (from last week) carefully :

"Here're some good news: Mi 3 W/C, Mi 4 3G/4G and Mi Note will be the first ones to get Android M (6.0)! The beta updates will roll out for them soon. From next week, these three devices will no longer get updates based on Android Kitkat (4.4)."

There is absolutely not mentioned this week M will be released for public, it is mentioned only no more updates based on KK. Anyway do not demand, claim or complaint what you get for free. Only thing what you can do is waiting patiently until it will be released and you can say thanks at the end...

What are you saying it's unbelievable you still defend them. You work for them probably.

You're saying lies, they said in the forum officially about android m, read a post above
You probably need some glasses.
Just sit tight and wait for updates. Your phone doesn't really need Android 6.0 as this doesn't even make big difference. Android 6 is for testing purpose for future Xiaomi devices like Mi5.

Wysłano z MI Note

Read once more the following announcement (from last week) carefully :

"Here're some good news: Mi 3 W/C, Mi 4 3G/4G and Mi Note will be the first ones to get Android M (6.0)! The beta updates will roll out for them soon. From next week, these three devices will no longer get updates based on Android Kitkat (4.4)."

There is absolutely not mentioned this week M will be released for public, it is mentioned only no more updates based on KK. Anyway do not demand, claim or complaint what you get for free. Only thing what you can do is waiting patiently until it will be released and you can say thanks at the end...

From next week no more kit kat, are you mad? It's written!
Ahh acid ok,so now this is the realstuff, the reality. As always does xiaomithe new android is not official but is testing for the new mi5. You buy a phone and it will die with the same android build that is the truth

Then graw, for free? what is for free? i bought the phone and i paid for it and for support, what does it mean "for free"?
From samsung to apple all of them update the mobiles, xiaomi never. So for free is completely nonsense
Do i have to thank xiaomi for the software work? I paid for it oh!

Nobody like Xiaomi and Miui provides all these updates, patience guys. Then those who complain do updates? No, expect many days to know if it fits. When we sleep and Friday morning at 5:30 arrives updating ... thank you all?

Nessuno come Xiaomi e Miui offre tutti questi aggiornamenti, pazienza ragazzi. Poi chi si lamenta fa gli aggiornamenti? No, tanti aspettano giorni per sapere se va bene. Quando noi dormiamo e al venerdi mattina alle 5.30 arriva l'aggiornamento... tutti ringraziamo?

Ahh acid ok,so now this is the realstuff, the reality. As always does xiaomithe new android is not official but is testing for the new mi5. You buy a phone and it will die with the same android build that is the truth

Then graw, for free? what is for free? i bought the phone and i paid for it and for support, what does it mean "for free"?
From samsung to apple all of them update the mobiles, xiaomi never. So for free is completely nonsense

Listen ... boy! You never had a Samsung! ... that makes Samsung updates! ... forget it, you're off the road

Senti ... ragazzo! tu non hai mai avuto un Samsung!... che aggiornamenti fa Samsung! lascia stare..., sei fuori strada

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge costs 900 Euro, Iphone S6 costs 900 euros, how much you paid Xiaomi you? Iphone and Samsung release two updates per year

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge costa 900 Euro, Iphone S6 costa 900 Euro, tu quanto hai pagato Xiaomi? Samsung e Iphone rilasciano due aggiornamenti all'anno

Thanks? I mean i like so much xiaomi devices but update every week and never fix bugs it's not the best thing in the world.
notification problems, notification not expandable and drain battery in airplane mode are bugs since they have in years and never fixed... evert week update so it's partially useless

Samsung i hate but they release 6 for s6, s5 and maybe for s4 either
Mi4 is our s6 and even mi note is not update yet

But let's talk about sony... i have lollipop 5.1.1 for my xperia tablet z which is the oldest tablet, more than two years old, snap s4 pro and 2 gb. But i have the lollipop official and cyano 13 is coming.
With mi4, a year old phone i'm on kit kat....and evencyano is not perfect unfortunately... i'm using cyano because it's the only way to have the updated system, is it normal???

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge costs 900 Euro, Iphone S6 costs 900 euros, how much you paid Xiaomi you? Iphone and Samsung release two updates per year

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge costa 900 Euro, Iphone S6 costa 900 Euro, tu quanto hai pagato Xiaomi? Samsung e Iphone rilasciano due aggiornamenti all'anno

s6 edge costs here 500-600 euros you can find it.
iphone if i take iphone 5 i pay 150 euross and i have the latest ios system...
update , a real update is when change the main system, from kitkat to lollipop ecc not if i update every two days never fixing problems and aways the same version.
What does it mean? i mean, mi4 costs now 280 euros, so for this reason i have to be stuck on od android version?
what the hell are you saying???

Cosa centra?

Thanks? I mean i like so much xiaomi devices but update every week and never fix bugs it's not the best thing in the world.
notification problems, notification not expandable and drain battery in airplane mode are bugs since they have in years and never fixed... evert week update so it's partially useless

Samsung i hate but they release 6 for s6, s5 and maybe for s4 either
Mi4 is our s6 and even mi note is not update yet

But let's talk about sony... i have lollipop 5.1.1 for my xperia tablet z which is the oldest tablet, more than two years old, snap s4 pro and 2 gb. But i have the lollipop official and cyano 13 is coming.
With mi4, a year old phone i'm on kit kat....and evencyano is not perfect unfortunately... i'm using cyano because it's the only way to have the updated system, is it normal???

You're lucky to live in a country cheaper than where I live

Reactions: MatrixLinux
s6 edge costs here 500-600 euros you can find it.
iphone if i take iphone 5 i pay 150 euross and i have the latest ios system...
update , a real update is when change the main system, from kitkat to lollipop ecc not if i update every two days never fixing problems and aways the same version.
What does it mean? i mean, mi4 costs now 280 euros, so for this reason i have to be stuck on od android version?
what the hell are you saying???

Cosa centra?

Buy Stonex One

it's updated not to kit kat at least! Idon't think you're doing a magnifica figura...
It's hard to know how can you guys defend the xiaomi position in software... they do great phone with great software but with so bad work on them... bug not fixed and android version outdated.
There's no single phone update to android M, LG already released it since days and days

Status
Not open for further replies.