MULTI 5.12.3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should make a thread at en.miui.com in bug section about it. Otherwise it will not be fixed...

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

if you don't use bluetooth then it's a good update, otherwise don't update.

I had to revert to 11/26 as the Bluetooth when answered goes to headset instead of bluetooth although there is no wired headset connected.

to make it work after every answered call you have to manually choose bluetooth, this is dangerous if driving!

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using tapatalk pro HD
Do you have wipe cache ?

I've noticed with this new version that build in FM radio app goes off after a minute if screen is off. It never happened before in previous versions of rom and I am using that app every morning while walking to my work place :)
I have checked stock (build in) battery management but it is all good, can't find anything that would cause that app to go off.

Hi all,
I'm on 5.12.4 and I have a unique bug with Alarm clock (not the regular one that everybody talking on) - the Alarm clock don't work at the required time at all!! it seems like the system internal clock "freeze".
let me explain:
Can someone please advice?
Thanks!
Today got that issue too. The phone was set to go sleep at night and at 7.00 wake up. Alarm is set to 7.20.
There was no alarm!!! The phone was switched off!! Buttons (power/volume) didn't response. Only moving battery helped.
When turned on phone - alarm worked.
Hermes, 5.12.4.. That kind of bug was first time to me.

9b9395b178ef0e535a1c9d39774910c6.jpg

I've accidentally switched recent apps view from i icons to screenshots, see above. Any idea how to switch back?

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

Reactions: Mükremin SARIKAYA
9b9395b178ef0e535a1c9d39774910c6.jpg

I've accidentally switched recent apps view from i icons to screenshots, see above. Any idea how to switch back?

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

Just simply pinch in with two fingers to switch back icon view

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
no new rom with marshmellow on cancro?
Mi 3 W/C, Mi 4 3G/4G and Mi Note will be the first ones to get Android M (6.0)! From this week, these three devices will no longer get updates based on Android Kitkat (4.4). The beta updates of MIUI 7 based on Androud Marshmallow 6.0 for Mi 3 W/C, Mi 4 3G/4G and Mi Note will roll out in the near future. Please stay tuned.

Do you think it s necessary to update weekly continioulsy or we can skip updates (for example go from 11.26 to 12.10 direclty)

Mi 3 W/C, Mi 4 3G/4G and Mi Note will be the first ones to get Android M (6.0)! From this week, these three devices will no longer get updates based on Android Kitkat (4.4). The beta updates of MIUI 7 based on Androud Marshmallow 6.0 for Mi 3 W/C, Mi 4 3G/4G and Mi Note will roll out in the near future. Please stay tuned.

yes but do you see any android M rom?
In china forum they switched from this week to soon...

and anyway M there will be no for mi4, see the china forum they're deleting post regarding it
Beacause it's still in Beta, and those links are LEAKS. Any moderator will delete those on sight.

In fact I already deleted one thread already.. in en.miui.com Leak is a Leak .. no matter how you will call it. :)

so as everybody thought even last weeks there's no android M for mi4 right?
So why you write on en miui on changelogs of last miui that there's M android on mi4?
There's no even the update online

so as everybody thought even last weeks there's no android M for mi4 right?
So why you write on en miui on changelogs of last miui that there's M android on mi4?
There's no even the update online

1. Miui v7 based on 6.0 Android was launched few days ago. Last week was only the news that we will have MM.
2. Because Miui dev rom this week comes with M instead of kitkat.
3. Do you grasp the ideea of "Beta" and close group called "beta testers"?
It is.. available..now! But not for all users.
As soon beta testers will check the rom, it will be released also for public. We are speaking here of DAYS.... it's a matter of days. :)

Here're some good news: Mi 3 W/C, Mi 4 and Mi Note will be the first ones to get Android M (6.0)! The beta updates will roll out for them soon. From next week, these three devices will no longer get updates based on Android Kitkat (4.4).

this was the newsthat we will have now marsmwllow not that we will have (in future we don't know when) MM
There0's no mention of beta tester group or whatever...
I know the idea but there's no close group of beta tester

It's not available now for public or beta .
Days? Well til i don't see it i don't trust xiaomi, it's years they don't update from KK come one.
Lollipop on mi2 is a unofficial and bug rom yet

Here're some good news: Mi 3 W/C, Mi 4 and Mi Note will be the first ones to get Android M (6.0)! The beta updates will roll out for them soon. From next week, these three devices will no longer get updates based on Android Kitkat (4.4).

this was the newsthat we will have now marsmwllow not that we will have (in future we don't know when) MM
There0's no mention of beta tester group or whatever...
I know the idea but there's no close group of beta tester

It's not available now for public or beta .
Days? Well til i don't see it i don't trust xiaomi, it's years they don't update from KK come one.
Lollipop on mi2 is a unofficial and bug rom yet

i saw the fastboot rom... it's real :)

And what are you going to miss (for other models)? Did you read this week's changelog? I think that double tap in explorer is definitely one of the greatest improvement of the month/year :)) and thousands of user have been expected this feature
Btw, Chinese incremental rom is only 6 Mb so I think that this week update will not bring major improvements

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.