MULTI 5.12.3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The button was removed a while before. But you can access it if you go to settings and then clear data of the 'themes' app and then go to 'themes' app again. Thought you will have to do it every time you want to access the customization section.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
Works. Thanx, althoug i can not think of a reason why it was removed...

Alarm not working correct in this release! It rings but screen stays black, when you turn it on you still don't see it. Can anybody confirm? Mi Note Pro (leo)

Reactions: Plajz0r and hotdogg
Hi to everyone
There is a bug in multilanguages rom from many builds in weather app.
I live in Naples (Napoli).
When i try to add my city in miui weather app with geolocal, the app show me another city (i think a chinese city) called NAPO (My city is Napoli)
On original accuweather app or when i click on three dots the accuweather provider founds the right city (specifically my district, ZIPCODE 80134)
Please solve this old bug!
Thx again
(Ps: Naples is
the birthplace of pizza, i offer to you a goooooood pizza)

slurpppppp

Hi to everyone
There is a bug in multilanguages rom from many builds in weather app.
I live in Naples (Napoli).
When i try to add my city in miui weather app with geolocal, the app show me another city (i think a chinese city) called NAPO (My city is Napoli)
On original accuweather app or when i click on three dots the accuweather provider founds the right city (specifically my district, ZIPCODE 80134)
Please solve this old bug!
Thx again
(Ps: Naples is
the birthplace of pizza, i offer to you a goooooood pizza)
Report to en.miui.com

Ps. Venice is better

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Thanks for the ROM ever in time, but there is the possbilibility to have the mode "ufocus" in camera options working, in the future?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Black notification menu also on Redmi 2
I'm also having this problem. Neither rebooting nor changing the themes worked.
Besides that, my Redmi 2S has become noticeably sluggish and started stuttering a lot even on screen unlocking since updating.

I have one question, in the last version of this ROM in my Redmi Note 2 i have problems with the notifications when the wifi is disconnected when im put in off the screen, and when i can try open the gallery this crashing. Im using the spanish language.

In this new release this bugs is are fixed?, really i need back to MIUI the AOSP Roms its fully of bugs :(

so if i flash stable rom, is it rooted by default?
i want a stable rom (not weekly) that is rooted by default. (i mean in security section not superSU app)

Status
Not open for further replies.