MULTI 5.12.3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
uploadfromtaptalk1449236718638.png

Inviato dal mio 2014813 utilizzando Tapatalk

Here're some good news: Mi 3 W/C, Mi 4 and Mi Note will be the first ones to get Android M (6.0)! The beta updates will roll out for them soon. From next week, these three devices will no longer get updates based on Android Kitkat (4.4).

I thought I'd never see the day. ;)

I noticed that when I'm in WhatsApp and receive a regular phonecall and after the call go back to WhatsApp it does not accept any touch commands anymore.

I have to close WhatsApp and open it again for it to work. On Mi3 German language.

Might not be a MIUI issue though, I don't know.

Wooo nice... Cant wait to flash this. Hope camera issue has gone. Thankss

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

try set default theme again...
It is default theme. I think it's one od the new "optimization" of miui developers. Or maybe it's some bug and they're gonna fix. I'll take a look over the official forum to gather more information.

Inviato dal mio 2014813 utilizzando Tapatalk

Any idea to have the MIUI icons for Google Apps?
I currently have the following icons.
uploadfromtaptalk1449237760910.png

I have already tried to apply the default theme again but no change.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Sorry for this question. i must download the rom and than flash or update from the updater? I'm on nexus 5. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi to everyone
There is a bug in multilanguages rom from many builds in weather app.
I live in Naples (Napoli).
When i try to add my city in miui weather app with geolocal, the app show me another city (i think a chinese city) called NAPO (My city is Napoli)
On original accuweather app or when i click on three dots the accuweather provider founds the right city (specifically my district, ZIPCODE 80134)
Please solve this old bug!
Thx again
(Ps: Naples is
the birthplace of pizza, i offer to you a goooooood pizza)
Then shouldn't you use the accuweather app if that works for you? Just a thought though!

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Then shouldn't you use the accuweather app if that works for you? Just a thought though!

I say the same, lol.
In my case for example, AccuWeather, miui, and lots of other weather apps are very wrong predicting temperatures in one of my usual locations... So I use the closest in its predictions, which is the weather channel.

Running a global stock-rom on my Redmi2 there were 5 buttons to choose from when applying a theme.
Running a EU-rom there are only 4.
The 5th button with which i can change only icons or only ringtone has dissapeared. Only when i reboot my Redmi2 the 5th button is available for a fraction of a second.

Where did the 5th button go?

sXqLoGt.png
byYC114.png
The button was removed a while before. But you can access it if you go to settings and then clear data of the 'themes' app and then go to 'themes' app again. Thought you will have to do it every time you want to access the customization section.

Reactions: Snijworst
Status
Not open for further replies.