MULTI 5.12.3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi4c - Confirm the problem with alarm can't stop it or snooze it, there is no any option !. I swith it off thrue task manager killing the clock process. Greek Language

Small problem with Italian language. When you disable applications, no longer able to reactivate. I changed the language in English and enables the function appears.

Redmi Note 2 Prime

Reactions: Igor_Coutinho
Alarm works correctly for mi4i, but I have the theoretically corrected bug of showing charging icon until it reaches 99% that I never had in previous versions...

The OTA update comes from Chinese servers?Very slow download speed

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

Tremendous bug with the Alarm clock here in Mi 4c. Can't stop it. My awakening was pretty traumatic.
I don't know if it's a China Developer bug or it depends on translation, but it should be fix. Hope as soon as possible.

Reactions: Dariuzzo91
It seems it loses bluetooth signal using beyondpod, hope is temporal and get fixed with marshmallow.

Another improvement, u can sort share options

Not able to find the "Unkown sources" option, it is just not there...

Has it been moved? I made a clean installation of this rom, even using MiFlash, and in the previous one was there (5.10.x),

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I need this option to make Amazon Underground to work,

PD: I tried to find it under Settings->Additional Settings ->Privacy -> Device Administration. And it is not there. Neither in a Mi4, nor in a RedMi Note 2. Language both English and Spanish,

Thanks

Reactions: MikelFuchs
No portuguese brazilian language in redmi note 4g dior rom!
Why ???
Try to translate and contribute together for next releases. Or buy other headset, which do have your locale.
By now you only crying and asking nonsenses.
Have no Lithuanian either, but using eng without any problems.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: plikas and muadib77
Not able to find the "Unkown sources" option, it is just not there...

Has it been moved? I made a clean installation of this rom, even using MiFlash, and in the previous one was there (5.10.x),

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I need this option to make Amazon Underground to work,

PD: I tried to find it under Settings->Additional Settings ->Privacy -> Device Administration. And it is not there. Neither in a Mi4, nor in a RedMi Note 2. Language both English and Spanish,

Thanks
I had this problem with latest stable on mi4c 7.0.15 and there was not security on settings!!! strange right??

Also big wifi stanby battery leak also in that build...Mi4c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.