MULTI 5.2.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Go to Google Play Service and uninstall update. Then wait for update from Google Play store

Wysłane z MI4

No. Go to Google Play Service and uninstall update. Then wait for update from Google Play store

Wysłane z MI4
Sorry I cannot see option for that, please see attached screenshot :
uploadfromtaptalk1423843979936.png

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Reactions: mateszka
Sorry I cannot see option for that, please see attached screenshot :
View attachment 9602

Can you post screenshot of inside 'tools' folder. 2 people on miui forums says there is some problem with UI where icons are lower quality/lacking colour inside folders, but looks ok from outside.

"com.google.process.location has stopped working" all google apps FC !!! I flash back three times, but there is a problem

"com.google.process.location has stopped working" all google apps FC !!! I flash back three times, but there is a problem
This release has failed for Mi2S! I am waiting to rebuild or I will go back to 5.2.6

Can you post screenshot of inside 'tools' folder. 2 people on miui forums says there is some problem with UI where icons are lower quality/lacking colour inside folders, but looks ok from outside.
Here you are :
uploadfromtaptalk1423846840393.png

Reactions: spixel
Yeah, I have just noticed it is not only reboot FC, the other goggle apps cause FC too (gmail, gplay music... etc.) Completely useless release!
Of course it is Friday 13!

Really bad release for my Mi2s. All google apps don't work with me. Just went back to 5.2.6 and all the google apps do work again. But.....the mui email app is not working anymore. Anyone got some tips for me?

Really bad release for my Mi2s. All google apps don't work with me. Just went back to 5.2.6 and all the google apps do work again. But.....the mui email app is not working anymore. Anyone got some tips for me?
This release has ****ed up my system too, I hope if I install back 5.2.6 everything will work fine again...

This release has ****ed up my system too, I hope if I install back 5.2.6 everything will work fine again...

Worked for me, started with issues too but google services did an automatic update and since that, it runs OK. I'll stick to last weeks rom....

Worked for me, started with issues too but google services did an automatic update and since that, it runs OK. I'll stick to last weeks rom....

Does the mui email app work on your mobile? I have problems withe the email app and can't open it.

Ingbrzy,
should we wait to rebuilding aries ROM for Mi2S or better if we go back to last week release?

Ingbrzy,
should we wait to rebuilding aries ROM for Mi2S or better if we go back to last week release?

your choice.. we will try to fix Mi2/S/A when we have more time.. not today...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.