MULTI 5.2.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to signal that with Mi3 WCDMA in the camera app the time exposure of 1 and 2 seconds don't work properly. By the way thanks a lot for your weekly efforts.

Anyone else noticed a blue flash for an half of a second when the phone is booting on the MI black screen?
Yep. I saw that on MIUI V6(first V6 ROM Version and the next and the next Version.) it didn't make any problems so I guess it's a little bug from MIUI V6

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
(I have 2 phones; Xiaomi Mi3W & IPhone6)

Anyone have problem playing youtube videos from browser??
Yes of course! It is basic problem with MiBrowser. Use another one from Google Play like Chrome, CM, UC....etc. or use YouTube app.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
Even after downloading the rom fom htc funboys the problem of google.location.procces error still persist after reboting the phone.Any solution?

Thank you! Works for me, Redmi Note 4G. Just I had to reinstall MiFit.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Even after downloading the rom fom htc funboys the problem of google.location.procces error still persist after reboting the phone.Any solution?

You have to upadate google services too. Rebuilt ROM update + google services update together fix the issue.

Last edited:
You have to upadate google services too. Rebuilt ROM update + google services update together fix the issue.

unabble to update goggle services.When i go to to google play services i cant unistall updates and update it again.Is there any other solution??

unabble to update goggle services.When i go to to google play services i cant unistall updates and update it again.Is there any other solution??
In my case Google services have updated automatically right after reinstall rebuilt ROM and reboot.

I think its the right rom i downloaded from htc funboys.Its only one rom in there.Is there any other rom?

I think its the right rom i downloaded from htc funboys.Its only one rom in there.Is there any other rom?
No! As you can see there are 3 links where you can download same ROM theoretically, but goo mirror still includes the old buggy ROM.

No! As you can see there are 3 links where you can download same ROM, but goo mirror still includes the old buggy ROM.

As i said before i downloaded the one from htc funboys so that rom should be ok.However thank you,ill try downloading it one more time.

Screen wake on message should be an option switchable by the user and turned off by default. not removed entirely.

and the settings menu is still ridiculously confusing.

I have problem with display colors, i feel something wrong with it...like the contrast going wrong if i change the brightness to low

Sent from my MI 3W

Reactions: gabril
I have problem with display colors, i feel something wrong with it...like the contrast going wrong if i change the brightness to low

Sent from my MI 3W
Exactly the same!! that's weird and remember me with 5.1.16 that my phone shut off for 3 days and then start again working .. these updates are somewhat killer :eek:

Reactions: dirtboy
Hi , I got a big bug on this new release on my Mi3W .. I have 2 different hours between the clock app and the notification bar ... It's really annoying and I would like to fix it :/ it's happening since the 5.2.6 update . please help ... By the way the notification bar is one hour later than the clock app .. The clock app has the right hour :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-14-21-11-49.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-14-21-11-49.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 331
Hi , I got a big bug on this new release on my Mi3W .. I have 2 different hours between the clock app and the notification bar ... It's really annoying and I would like to fix it :/ it's happening since the 5.2.6 update . please help ... By the way the notification bar is one hour later than the clock app .. The clock app has the right hour :/
Mine don't have problem about a time clock and a time on notification
BTW. I set time as automatic as picture
019b9c1103dbf7b347ace86d63a9fbbf.jpg

9da986c9463e426b559778894de60ab4.jpg

Sent from my MI3W using tapatalk
(I have 2 phones; Xiaomi Mi3W & IPhone6)

Exactly the same!! that's weird and remember me with 5.1.16 that my phone shut off for 3 days and then start again working .. these updates are somewhat killer :eek:
Hi, I've the same feeling. If i change the brightness to low the contrast become strange

Reactions: gabril
Hi Guys,

I just noticed that in the latest 3 updates for MiPad you have replaced the Browser.apk with the old version (which I'm almost sure you are doing because of the bugs reported earlier) but unfortunately you are doing more harm than good with adding the old version :)

The problem is that the old version uses some old miui sdk components and so for e.g. when you type an address into the address bar the popup covers the whole screen and if you hit back button you will freeze the whole App. I checked out the original MiPad update from miui.com and they indeed ship it with the new Browser.apk which doesn't support _blank links but at least it works and the translation errors can easily be fixed together with the history bug.

I haven't checked other apps, hope it's just the Browser.apk that you are replacing, could you please don't do this anymore in the future and always include the latest versions of the apps in your builds as if you include old ones we can't notice/report bugs nor we do get the latest fixes/features so I think it would be a lot better to always include the original apps and try to fix them instead of going around them :)

I know it's not an easy thing to always keep things updated so thank you again for all your hard work and please just keep the orig Apps and we will report with fixes or bugs (which don't need to be fixed right away btw, whenever you have time to fix them is perfectly fine with me) so at least we know what is happening on miui's end and don't have two different version of builds :)

The translation error is easily fixable (as you already have the right translation strings just under a different name), just change:
edit_mode_title_empty => miui_edit_mode_title_empty
edit_mode_title => miui_edit_mode_title

and that's all, the history bug is also easily fixable but that's the original Miui's team job to fix it as it's not a translation problem so whenever they fix will be just fine.

Thanks again for all your work!

Regards,
Julius

Last edited:
Reactions: cpasmoi
Added AFH mirror.
thanks
Hi, I've the same feeling. If i change the brightness to low the contrast become strange
I noticed this issue since 5.1.16 but with this release (that will be the ufficial until 27th febraury for chinese new year holiday) after several hours it return displaying correctly..
homewer this must not be present in a public release in my opinion :(

Status
Not open for further replies.