MULTI 5.2.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have a bug with the clock in the notification bar being 1 hour off from the home or lockscreen clock! Can anyone help? Its very unreliable like this. I turn up to meetings an hour early. My device is a mi3.

Last edited:
I can confirm after install rebuilt aries ROM all google related apps working fine again. Thx a lot!

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

How does smart cover function work? Is flip protective case necessary for use this function? I cannot feel any difference if enabled or disabled this option...

I hope they fixed the live wallpaper issue on lockscreen (when you set a live wallpaper, it won't apply to lockscreen even if you specify explicitely 'set on lockscreen'). That's annoying :)

Well, it seems they didn't do anything about this... How curious and messy, coming from them.... Does it work on mi2s by the way ?

@graw2 , Please post English screenshots when you have problems in the settings/with the ROM. I'm glad it is fixed for now, but sometimes there is a bug in the local language translation. ;) If I don't see Dutch or English screenshots, it is harder to reproduce the problem.

How does smart cover function work? Is flip protective case necessary for use this function? I cannot feel any difference if enabled or disabled this option...
flip protective case is necessary for use this function

Reactions: graw2
@graw2 , Please post English screenshots when you have problems in the settings/with the ROM. I'm glad it is fixed for now, but sometimes there is a bug in the local language translation. ;) If I don't see Dutch or English screenshots, it is harder to reproduce the problem.

What kind of problems do you think? As I said before, after reinstall rebuilt aries ROM all google related FC has fixed and working fine again. It was ROM issue - this is fact - regardless which sytem lang in use. It was problem for all Mi2s users. Please read back next time, do not just write! Thanks ;)

It was problem for all Mi2s users. Please read back next time, do not just write! Thanks ;)
You didn't know that at the time you posted the non-English screenshots.
I know it is fixed, I've read all the comments, that's why I wrote this:
I'm glad it is fixed for now
But next week it could be a language issue, that's why I added this:
sometimes there is a bug in the local language translation.
It was a suggestion for not only you, but everyone if they have found a issue in this or the next releases.

I haven't received mine via OTA yet, so I'm downloading it via the mirror link.
I hope it has more bugfixes for my testphone and better memory management. This will be the last release before I present my brand new review.

You didn't know that at the time you posted the non-English screenshots.
I know it is fixed, I've read all the comments, that's why I wrote this: But next week it could be a language issue, that's why I added this:
It was a suggestion for not only you, but everyone if they have found a issue in this or the next releases.

I haven't received mine via OTA yet, so I'm downloading it via the mirror link.
I hope it has more bugfixes for my testphone and better memory management. This will be the last release before I present my brand new review.

In this case I was pretty sure it is not a translation issue. It was obvious! Yes, sometimes issues coming from translation problems, and of course if you change local system lang to eng you can make sure about it - it is also obvious, as well as posting english screenshots always better for clearly understanding for others, but for example, this is in a popup window on a screenshot: "com.google.process.location" with "OK" doesn't mean anything other than FC. The bottom line is always the same in all lang.

PS:

If you would like to download aries ROM via mirror link, use official or htcfanboys links only and avoid goo mirror, because the ROM via goo mirror has not rebuilt yet.

Downloaded few minutes ago from goo.im, I get several google apps services errors using gmail and on boot. Xiaomi Mi2

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Downloaded few minutes ago from goo.im, I get several google apps services errors using gmail and on boot. Xiaomi Mi2

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Can you read what I wrote just above you regarding goo mirror link?

If you would like to download aries ROM via mirror link, use official or htcfanboys links only and avoid goo mirror, because the ROM via goo mirror has not rebuilt yet.

Thanks for the advise!
I'm testing the Redmi 2 for a few weeks now and I have downloaded the rom for this phone.
The official link from media.celogeek is crap. People can't use it to download ROMs directly from the phone (that's how I update all my Xiaomi devices). You can't see the download link via your phone, you will only be able to see the captcha commercial, but not the captcha code.
In normal conditions the mirror links from goo.im are great, that's the only one I use (unless it is brought to me via OTA)

It's too bad that people can't use it for the Mi2s rom at this moment ;) They need to download the ROM via their computer or were you able to download it via Media.celogeek?

Anyone else noticed a blue flash for an half of a second when the phone is booting on the MI black screen?

Hello, I have a problem with consumption of RAM, I remain free only 500mb, is there any solution for this, I freed memory but still the samesame.

Thanks for the advise!
I'm testing the Redmi 2 for a few weeks now and I have downloaded the rom for this phone.
The official link from media.celogeek is crap. People can't use it to download ROMs directly from the phone (that's how I update all my Xiaomi devices). You can't see the download link via your phone, you will only be able to see the captcha commercial, but not the captcha code.
In normal conditions the mirror links from goo.im are great, that's the only one I use (unless it is brought to me via OTA)

It's too bad that people can't use it for the Mi2s rom at this moment ;) They need to download the ROM via their computer or were you able to download it via Media.celogeek?

Usually I download ROM to the PC first and check MD5 Hash and finally copy ROM to the phone.
For your sake I have just checked the possibility of download ROM via official (media.celogeek) to the phone directly. It is working for me, so download is in progress at the moment. FYI: I am using chrome browser from google play, all you have to do solving the captcha, close the annoying pop-up window and download.

Edited:
While I have been writing for you, ROM has already downloaded to the phone successfully.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiswum
I can not watching videos on youtube directly from browser after update.I update my mi 2s several time and also i try clearing the cache but the problem still persist.Does anyone else facing this issue?

I tried again to re-download the update this morning, but it gives me the same problem to google.location.process. I xiaomi mi2.
how can I solve

I tried again to re-download the update this morning, but it gives me the same problem to google.location.process. I xiaomi mi2.
how can I solve
Try to download the rom from htc funboy and also update from recovery rename the rom to update.zip.It should solve the problem.

how can I solve
Do not use goo mirror for download aries ROM, it has not fixed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.