MULTI 5.2.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
currently testing Mi2(s) special beta (from en.miui.com) with Lollipop 5.0.2 V6 ..huge battery drain though but using weekly multilanguage 4.4 version on my Mi2S ...working perfect as usual

I have no problem with contrast even if on low brightness. The black is black in my case., same as always.
FYI to all:
We have got back the colour temperature and saturation options within display menu settings. Change as you like. Give it a try!

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Found new problem with G+ Apk. If I open a email link to pictures posted in G+ If I choose G+ to open it I got a black screen and after one moment error message. I close error message and back to launcher I can't any more open G+??. I need to reboot phone, after that G+ work properly ( I have installed the last rebuilt 5.2.13 the second one)

Last edited:
Hi , I got a big bug on this new release on my Mi3W .. I have 2 different hours between the clock app and the notification bar ... It's really annoying and I would like to fix it :/ it's happening since the 5.2.6 update . please help ... By the way the notification bar is one hour later than the clock app .. The clock app has the right hour :/
same problem, since 5.2.6.
reverting to 5.1.30
MI2S 32GB,

Reactions: ollomas93
Since no one was able to assist with the clock problem a few people have listed, I tried a few things myself and seem to have a work around.

Download clock sync in the playstore and also get the clocksync offline database. Install both then open clock sync. You will need to give clock sync root access. In settings tick "use offline database" and the time will be corrected.

This will only work until the next reboot. But if you set the program up in your autostart apps and again in clock sync settings, set it to sync on startup it should fix itself after a reboot.

Although this is working for me, it would be great to have an official fix on this! As others have reported, I have had this issue since the last 2 updates on my mi3 w.

Hope this helps some people....until a real fix comes anyway.

Reactions: Vichergsen
Since no one was able to assist with the clock problem a few people have listed, I tried a few things myself and seem to have a work around.

Download clock sync in the playstore and also get the clocksync offline database. Install both then open clock sync. You will need to give clock sync root access. In settings tick "use offline database" and the time will be corrected.

This will only work until the next reboot. But if you set the program up in your autostart apps and again in clock sync settings, set it to sync on startup it should fix itself after a reboot.

Although this is working for me, it would be great to have an official fix on this! As others have reported, I have had this issue since the last 2 updates on my mi3 w.

Hope this helps some people....until a real fix comes anyway.

Hi,

I confirm the clock bug.
I think that the developers should focus on the basic things first, like : performance,battery optimization ,GPS, WIFI, , etc and then on smaller tweaks that only some of the users really use .

Thanks for your efforts to create a good ROM .

Reactions: Fabio Toth
To my country, the clock still is not working properly as it should work. I believe that for all countries that have summer schedule must have the same error.

Reactions: Vichergsen
Anyone else noticed a blue flash for an half of a second when the phone is booting on the MI black screen?
Yep. I saw that on MIUI V6(first V6 ROM Version and the next and the next Version.) it didn't make any problems so I guess it's a little bug from MIUI V6
It seems to be one of these permanent features now.

Last edited:
In the browser, there is an 'open book' symbol (next to the refresh). This seems to convert the web page into larger and clearer text. However, there are new lines appearing where they shouldn't appear, and words are broken up between lines.

I do not know if this is a bug from Xiaomi, or a translation issue here.

worst update with 5.1.16.. bleah on MI3W they change icons, launcher is so slow and it drains battery very quickly.
I return to 5.2.6 or even 5.1.30 :(
ah wait I have a better idea, I switch to Aosp Android 5.0.2 by the great Ivan :D look on en.miui.com in mi3 section...
I would too remember to everyone that MIUI will stop updates until next 27th Febraury for weekly release so consider really return to an older release as said (the best 5.1.30 or 5.2.6 but i a bit less stable) or aosp 5.0.2 that is almost bug free :)

ah wait I have a better idea, I switch to Aosp Android 5.0.2 by the great Ivan :D look on en.miui.com in mi3 section...
I would too remember to everyone that MIUI will stop updates until next 27th Febraury for weekly release so consider really return to an older release as said (the best 5.1.30 or 5.2.6 but i a bit less stable) or aosp 5.0.2 that is almost bug free :)
5.1.23 is the multi_cancro that I have been going back to. All of the ROMs since that date seem to have been draining the battery more quickly. (Either that, or maybe it is the beginning of the end for my battery :( )
[Edit: and YouTube works in the browser as well.]

Last edited:
Reactions: gabril
Status
Not open for further replies.