MULTI 5.2.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.1.23 is the multi_cancro that I have been going back to. All of the ROMs since that date seem to have been draining the battery more quickly. (Either that, or maybe it is the beginning of the end for my battery :( )
[Edit: and YouTube works in the browser as well.]
really? wow :D

worst update with 5.1.16.. bleah on MI3W they change icons, launcher is so slow and it drains battery very quickly.
I return to 5.2.6 or even 5.1.30 :(
Same here, return to 5.1.30 after slow launcher (launcher reload when press home), and lag using ai.type.keyboard plus
It happen with last 2 updates (5.2.13 and 5.2.6)

everytime clock update when turn on the screen. (It stay to the last hour the screen turn off)

worst update with 5.1.16.. bleah on MI3W they change icons, launcher is so slow and it drains battery very quickly.
I return to 5.2.6 or even 5.1.30 :(

I switched back to 5.1.16, all updates after that one cause battery drain by email app.

Will be available this week update 5.2.19? Or is not because new year holidays?
Thanks

Officially will not update for tomorrow because of Chinese New Year, so 5.2.20 release will be skipped.
...but I hope EU Team will release own update tomorrow!

Officially will not update for tomorrow because of Chinese New Year, so 5.2.20 release will be skipped.
...but I hope EU Team will release own update tomorrow!
No... We are enjoying holidays also...

~Tapatalk~

my phone xiaomi redmi model number HM NOTE 1TD MIUI version MIUI-JHECNBA25.0 have wrong in any time i open WLAN he stop about 10 min then restart phone then again restar i think this problem in fastboot but how i do than thank u to help me

Anyone on mi4 on random times get almost all apps forced close and need to restart the phone to get back normally?

Anyone on mi4 on random times get almost all apps forced close and need to restart the phone to get back normally?
Yes, have the same problem every 3 days. Redmi Note 4G MIUI 5.2.13

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Nope not at all. I have Mi4 without wipe since MIUI v5 and now every week MIUI 6.
No FC.

Wysłano z MI Note

Status
Not open for further replies.