MULTI 5.2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clock works fine on mi3. Everything on auto.
Thx for this update, no bug found yet.
Try to start Dolby Mobile setting and you will find bug immediately :)

And monthly view doesn't work in weather app

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Try to start Dolby Mobile setting and you will find bug immediately :)

And monthly view doesn't work in weather app

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6
weather app doesn't have monthly view...

weather app doesn't have monthly view...

I have seen in changelog preview video and it is mentioned also in changelog:

"New - Support checking weather details in Monthly view interface (02-03)

I have seen in changelog preview video and it is mentioned also in changelog:

"New - Support checking weather details in Monthly view interface (02-03)
that means weather info in calendar... but still only for next 4 days...

that means weather info in calendar... but still only for next 4 days...

I hace check again the video, and I got it!
Monthly view interface refers to calandar, and from here we can start the weather app. Ok thanks! Correct!

Ingbrzy,

I remember clearly, in the first releases of MIUI6 (around MIUI6 4.9.26) the WiFi display has been working properly. What do you think is there any chance to put back the WiFi display driver from one of earlier MIUI6 release?

Last edited:
Thanks for the update! Looking stable on Mi2A.

Can I still use WSM toolz to tweak some features (I know some don't work anymore) or does this program creates conflicts with this miui v6?

Ingbrzy,

I remember clearly, in the first releases of MIUI6 (around MIUI6 4.9.26) the WiFi display has been working properly. What do you think is there any chance to put back the WiFi display driver from one of earlier MIUI6 release?

On older 5.1.30 also there is dolby FC
Will work on official MIUIv6 for Mi2/S
Thanks for the update! Looking stable on Mi2A.

Can I still use WSM toolz to tweak some features (I know some don't work anymore) or does this program creates conflicts with this miui v6?
Can cause bootloop if you have no idea what you do...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: graw2
I found two bugs of this version (cancro) on mi4.
The camera does not respond when you record video more than 10 seconds. Cant record video. No matter the quality of the video.
And the battery drains very fast. Much difference from the previous version 5.1.30.

Thanks.

I updated this weekly version and so far didn't find any bug.
However, I would receive the window about com.Google service GApps not working sign....
I have PlayStore and Google apps installed without issue.
So what's that message actually means?

Thanks for the weekly update.

Ingbrzy, Acid,

The most painful point for me regarding all MIUI ROMs generally:

- no busy signal and no busy status feedback if the number you have dialed is busy.
- no call waiting status feedback if the number you have dialed has call waiting enabled and busy.

Could you please arrange to fix them in the official Android L based MIUI6? IMO these are the most important basic phone functions. All other phone (not MIUI) able to do this (Mi2S with CM11 also).

This is all of my request.

- Mi2S / MIUI6 -

Last edited:
And the battery drains very fast. Much difference from the previous version 5.1.30.

Thanks.
I found that the battery seemed to drain very fast in 5.1.30, so last week I went back to 5.1.23. I'm just downloading 5.1.23 again in case I need to go back to it again from this one.

Dear ingbrzy

Do you know when
- Mi NOTE would be available is it with this update ?
- Mi2S / M2A V6 official rom ?

thank you in advance

I found that the battery seemed to drain very fast in 5.1.30, so last week I went back to 5.1.23. I'm just downloading 5.1.23 again in case I need to go back to it again from this one.
I've noticed also the battery drain since last build 30.01.
Also the wifi signal is very poor especially when downloading apps from playstore.
MI3W

I have incorrect time in notification bar... Its out by 1hr. In date and time settings the roller shows correct hours but as soon as you select the correct hour it shows the wrong time again... Not good to be unable to rely on the time shown in this release

Status
Not open for further replies.