MULTI 5.2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolby Mobile causes FC on my Mi2 too. Hungarian language. Also, where have the color temperature menu gone from screen settings?

Still having the limitation of a 4 digit pincode , making MIUI 6 still useless for business usage since my company requires a 5 digit pincode to access my corporate email :(

Hi all , any others have the problem after update the phone from Updating , the firmware change phone Recovery to official one? On Mi 3

Please, explain why at every update mi Mikey apk is erased and I need to re-install it from my backup?

Please, explain why at every update mi Mikey apk is erased and I need to re-install it from my backup?

MiKey is not integrated into the ROM, so after ROM update or wipe data MiKey will be deleted.

MiKey is not integrated into the ROM, so after ROM update or wipe data MiKey will be deleted.
OK thanks for the information. I don't wipe data, All my other apk are alway existing after update. Then if mikey is erased is because you erase it, then please where to download it must be indicated. Did you agree?

OK thanks for the information. I don't wipe data, All my other apk are alway existing after update. Then if mikey is erased is because you erase it, then please where to download it must be indicated. Did you agree?

As I remember Xiaomi has deleted both MiKey and MiTransfer apps from the ROM, Ingbrzy has put back into: data/miui/apps/MiKey.apk

You should find and reinstall from there

I haven't found data/miui/apps/mikey.apk I only found a page from ingbrzy with download l'info mikey 3...
But when select download I get pub, and selecting download now, I only get message error and nothing is downloaded??
cffdf61d5f48967b7bf3a3c22aadddfe.jpg

I read that there is an Android runtime (ART) option for mipad in this update but I can't find it can you please tell me how to enable it?

I found two bugs of this version (cancro) on mi4.
The camera does not respond when you record video more than 10 seconds. Cant record video. No matter the quality of the video.
And the battery drains very fast. Much difference from the previous version 5.1.30.

Thanks.
I have a Mi4 & Mi3 and i don't have any kind of bug like that...
Thx for the work team

Hello, data consumption and remaining in notifications panel has dissapeared in my Mi 3W with Spanish translation (also in English) 5.2.6, is it a bug?.

Edited: In this new release, option to show it is disabled, I enable it in security settings and then displays it again.

Last edited:
Everyone are wrong.
Listen. This is MIUI rom. We made it user friendly ok? Just install via Updater and reboot. This is all user have to do.

Wysłane z MI4

Everyone are wrong.
Listen. This is MIUI rom. We made it user friendly ok? Just install via Updater and reboot. This is all user have to do.

Wysłane z MI4
If I set through Philz Touch Recovery, need to wipe?

Wipe or not to wipe. This is the question you should answer yourself.

Wysłane z MI4

Reactions: graw2
Wipe and see the effect. Next week don't wipe and also check effects.

Wysłane z MI4

For me calendar force closes shortly after opening it or after the widget loaded. (Already cleared app data)
Also if I click google location reporting in privacy -> location nothing happens (was already present in 5.1.30)
Mi3w, english

You tell me. I almost never used custom recoveries.

Wysłane z MI4

Status
Not open for further replies.