MULTI 5.2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found a new bug, it has never mentioned here before:

Sometimes, for same reason the ear speaker volume change to very low level even if it is on the maximum setting. In this case cannot hear clearly and properly what talking on the other end of the line during the call. Reboot the phone is solve the problem. This issue confirmed by other Mi2/2s users from Hungary.

What can be the reason?

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
I have found a new bug, it has never mentioned here before:

Sometimes, for same reason the ear speaker volume change to very low level even if it is on the maximum setting. In this case cannot hear clearly and properly what talking on the other end of the line during the call. Reboot the phone is solve the problem. This issue confirmed by other Mi2/2s users from Hungary.

What can be the reason?

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6
are you using any kind of case protector?

mi2s whit cwm 6.0.51 whit TDB enabled/ miui.it 4.5.12 in sys 1 and sMiui 5.1.3o in sys 2 my question is: there is no way to flah this rom whithout flash fastboot en.miui.com one before?
Solved!!!!!
in system 1, from application updater, I chose the installation package, I flashed it and I have found the xiaomi.eu 5.1.30 in the system 2 instead of sMiui, thus the MI Stock Recovery instead of CWM 6.0.5.1, I then tried to switch from v5 to v6 several times with no problems, both systems work good except the bugs already known of Dolby Digital Plus in v6.

Last edited:
Have a problem according to the attachment when turn on wifi

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-09-17-42-14.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-09-17-42-14.png
    699.6 KB · Views: 396
Thanks for the ROM. It's awesome I'm back with Xiaomi (currently MI-2S). I sold Mi-4, waiting for MI Note pro.

Last edited:
Still waiting for a redmi 2 rom that is bug free...hopefully this will be usable.

I notice one problem already though in video, calender has no month. This is another language specific problem as I checked Chinese xiaomi forums and it shows month, can you fix it?
1. Have you placed your bugs over here?
If not, than it would be hard to verify your bugs.

Btw, all Xiaomi devices have many bugs in the first few weeks. The bugs will decrease after some time. After 4-6 weeks most Xiaomi phones are bugfree. It can only be solved with help of the customers.
Please let Xiaomi.eu or miui.com know which bugs you have.

2. Listen guys, you only need to wipe your phone when you come from the original/CM/other ROM and switch to this ML ROM. It is also advised to Wipe, when you go from Android 4.1 to 4.4 or from 4.4 to 5.0.
You only need to wipe when you switch roms or with big Android releases. This is not only for Miui Roms, but also for any other rom/smartphone.

3. Miclick/Transfer questions, installed or not installed by default?
Yes it is installed after I switched from original Miui to ML Miui on my Redmi 2.
After the update it stays, just like my other apps. If you don't need them, just delete these apps.

4. @devvers from here.
I think I fixed a location bug for myself.
Problem: My Dutch weather app didn't detect my location correctly. The app: buienradar, didn't know the temperature of my location and didn't detect rain.

I have turned on Root access and changed the build.prop.
Region for English is by default: US
Ok, so I changed it into NLD and rebooted the phone (location NL didn't work).
Now I'm able to use my local weather app.

I don't know if it helps, but perhaps you can change the default location from US to UK (why US instead of UK it is xiaomi.eu, not xiaomi.us ;)).

Last edited:
Good Afternoon.

First sorry for my bad english ...

My display broke and I bought a similiar display ( or original .. do not know identify ) on AliExpress site , and this time also updated my Mi2S to version 4.4 .

With that I got a question? !

My rear camera is not taking pictures with more focus. Even changing the settings , I can not take close-up photos . This may be because I have changed only the screen (display) to my phone or have to do as updates ?

My cell now is Mi2S - 4.4

Can somebody help me. I bought Redmi Note 4G two and a half months ago and It came with 4.11.14. But when I go to settings then about phone and click system updates it searches for 2 seconds and says "No updates available". So do I have to download it from here and update it manually? And if I do do I have to download every version after 4.11.14 and then this one?

Can somebody help me. I bought Redmi Note 4G two and a half months ago and It came with 4.11.14. But when I go to settings then about phone and click system updates it searches for 2 seconds and says "No updates available". So do I have to download it from here and update it manually? And if I do do I have to download every version after 4.11.14 and then this one?
You can update manually via Mi-Recovery or Philz Touch Recovery, but you need to wipe all

Hello guys,
I found an issue with the bluetooth on my redmi 2 LTE. ROM onboard is the 6.2 and the only BT gadget that I was able to connect with is JBL micro speaker. I tried to connect my phone with a heart belt then a a redmi 1s with no lack, my redmi 2 is seen by the 1S but not viceversa. Any suggestion?

There is no more tag editor in the miui music apk (or I not found it) . Was existing in v5. Is it planned to be reintroduced in v6?

My display broke and I bought a similiar display ( or original .. do not know identify ) on AliExpress site , and this time also updated my Mi2S to version 4.4 .

My rear camera is not taking pictures with more focus. Even changing the settings , I can not take close-up photos . This may be because I have changed only the screen (display) to my phone or have to do as updates ?

My cell now is Mi2S - 4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.