MULTI 5.4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had read but not out yet G4A and while I use the TDB and especially backup and restore (I try many ROM), so for now you can only use this. No news on G4A?
I have no info. I have just heard "coming soon" some months before, but nothing has changed yet...

Sent from Xiaomi Mi2S [MIUIv6-5.0] using Tapatalk

Last edited:
On which is version is based redmi note 4g rom? it says v5 in the OP but there is V6 for some time now...

Read again. There's a stable version for Note LTE based on v5. But actual weekly versions are of course v6.

Wysłane z MI Note

Yes but here we play with developer versions only.

Wysłane z MI Note

Guys small question. I have Mi3 on the latest version if I get Multi Language zip and flash it through recovery should I clear data??

Just install Google calendar from play store get synced and after that you can uninstal Google calendar already if you want...

Sent from Xiaomi Mi2S [MIUIv6-5.0] using Tapatalk

I switched to 5.4.3 Lollipop and it's working fine without the need to reinstall any apk, except OneDrive that I was not able to install.

I can't get the FM radio on my MI2s to make a sound after 5.4.10 update. Either with or without headphones. Is it a known issue, or am I missing something here?

Many weird problems using Norwegian language for cancro mi3.
I updated, but got stuck at boot screen. Re-downloaded thinking I had an erroneous download, but same thing happened. Tried to clear cache.

Set system language to English, installed 5.4.10, and it booted up ok. I then switched to Norwegian language and rebooted, stuck on boot screen again. When I then booted to old system (5.4.3) I had all kinds of errors popping up, something "android core a" and databases. It would only show the error for a few seconds, so did not see.

After cache, user data, sd card and full wipe it now seems to be working. At least on English system language.

Maybe just my phone, but very strange....
Hey. I am the norwegian translator for MIUI.
I see you have problems. I did a bunch of changes for 5.4.10, and looks some serious bugs (untranslateable strings breaking things) appeared.
I don't have any Xiaomi phones to test with currently, and this is the reason i didn't catch these bugs earlier. Rest assured these bygs will be fixed in the next release.
Oh, and one more thing. 5.4.3 worked for me last i checked, but downgrading could probably have started breaking things :)

Reactions: Sk8ordie
Hi all!
I have updated yesterday night my device using the multi_armani 5.4.10 v6-4.4 (redmi 1s) firmware.
It seems all work good, except for the selection of the network type. It's locked on 2G, i cannot change to 3G preferred or 3G only..
Any suggestion?
Thanks

Hello! Automatic brightness worked way much better in previous rom on mi2s (4.12.5). In fact it barely works now. And fm radio isn't working. Poor quality of images taken from camera in comparison with previous (4.12.5) rom. Just an observation.

Hello! Automatic brightness worked way much better in previous rom on mi2s (4.12.5). In fact it barely works now. And fm radio isn't working. Poor quality of images taken from camera in comparison with previous (4.12.5) rom. Just an observation.

Yeah, because the image resolution is 1920x1080 pixels only in 16:9 full screen mode. I hope will be fixed soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.