MULTI 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the FCs are caused by this missing class:

Code:
I/KLO_Stability( 1768): [am_crash][1430568220]:[27475,0,com.qualcomm.svi,8961605,java.lang.ClassNotFoundException,Didn't find class "miui.app.backup.FullBackupAgent" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/cloud-common.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/CleanMaster.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/vendor/lib, /system/lib]],BaseDexClassLoader.java,56]

E/AndroidRuntime(27475): Process: com.qualcomm.svi, PID: 27475

E/AndroidRuntime(27475): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create BackupAgent miui.app.backup.FullBackupAgent: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "miui.app.backup.FullBackupAgent" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/cloud-common.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/CleanMaster.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/vendor/lib, /system/lib]]

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateBackupAgent(ActivityThread.java:2511)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at android.app.ActivityThread.access$2500(ActivityThread.java:141)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1344)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5047)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:793)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:609)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475): Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "miui.app.backup.FullBackupAgent" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/cloud-common.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/CleanMaster.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/vendor/lib, /system/lib]]

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:56)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:497)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:457)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateBackupAgent(ActivityThread.java:2483)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     ... 10 more

All the FCs are caused by this missing class:

Code:
I/KLO_Stability( 1768): [am_crash][1430568220]:[27475,0,com.qualcomm.svi,8961605,java.lang.ClassNotFoundException,Didn't find class "miui.app.backup.FullBackupAgent" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/cloud-common.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/CleanMaster.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/vendor/lib, /system/lib]],BaseDexClassLoader.java,56]

E/AndroidRuntime(27475): Process: com.qualcomm.svi, PID: 27475

E/AndroidRuntime(27475): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create BackupAgent miui.app.backup.FullBackupAgent: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "miui.app.backup.FullBackupAgent" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/cloud-common.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/CleanMaster.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/vendor/lib, /system/lib]]

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateBackupAgent(ActivityThread.java:2511)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at android.app.ActivityThread.access$2500(ActivityThread.java:141)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1344)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5047)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:793)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:609)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475): Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "miui.app.backup.FullBackupAgent" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/cloud-common.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/CleanMaster.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/vendor/lib, /system/lib]]

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:56)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:497)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:457)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateBackupAgent(ActivityThread.java:2483)

E/AndroidRuntime(27475):     ... 10 more
yea.. stupid Xiaomi issue...

~Tapatalk~

I suppose this topic isn't the best place for that kind of questions... here, it's to report bugs or abnormalities of the ROM's updates.

(can't answer your question, either - I use google calendar, all sync'd and backed up correctly)

what do you use to backup all your data? thanks.

No i think patchrom is 4.4 ,but i dont care bout 5.0 i just wanted V6 and now i have it.Using it from 2-3 days (i'm a beta tester) and i love it.Shared here bcz of all MIUI fans and G2 ,i using it on English.
So u r telling me that i can just download frm the link u provided and can use it on G2 ?

Sent from my SM-E700F

Cleaner & report bug & qualcom... & keychain. All of them FC sometimes. Turkish lang mi4

you mean test 23langs x 13devices = 299times to test it before publish...? YES of course!
Ok.it is not easy. More calculate.
How many device sale all over the world? How many miui user...?

299 not big!!!

i am Mi4 turkish language test user.

299-1= 298

Thanks

Reactions: thaimax
reboot,
open cleaner settings
update database

Yes i add the same trouble
- once i used the cleaner i got the error without any possibility to kill the error
only solution was to reboot the phone
- so i found the solution to disable the Cleaner Update from internet ; now it works

i will try to re-enable it and to force the cleaner update

this is something new !!

Thanks for this update. Have a lot of FC (eg. SVI Settings) on my Note 4G English.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Reactions: jpenzo
Did you check the update in all language and all device before publish??
Xiaomi has suspended this update due to some issues. Then, the right question is: Did Xiaomi check the update in a device before publish?

Moreover, this community always worry about updates and if there are any problem, they upload a new working version asap.

Xiaomi has suspended this update due to some issues. Then, the right question is: Did Xiaomi check the update in a device before publish?

Moreover, this community always worry about updates and if there are any problem, they upload a new working version asap.

Regardless of Xiaomi withdrew the global MIUI update, I can tell you this is the most stable MIUIv6-L update ever on Mi2S. Lot of previously noticed issues, FC-s are fixed in this release. So, I am very happy that Xiaomi.eu team didn't follow global MIUI and released this update, I am happily using it!

<< Xiaomi Mi2S powered by MIUIv6-L >>

the only problem i got with this release it's the same SIM reset problem that the last 3 releases gave me... maybe you know this, you put the pin code in each card and after a time the phone ask you to put it again... this time only ask me 2 or 3 times/day... i turn off pin codes...

Just when i finish installing 5.5.1 i got no phone, no sim cards and a lot of FC from cleaner, i clean cleaner app data from applications menu, and restart, no other problems detected. Im very happy with this update, and GPS works very well...

Reactions: isthevene
the only problem i got with this release it's the same SIM reset problem that the last 3 releases gave me... maybe you know this, you put the pin code in each card and after a time the phone ask you to put it again... this time only ask me 2 or 3 times/day... i turn off pin codes...
Model?

I haven't installed this version, but I also saw that in the two versions before this one, in my Redmi 2 2GB;
- Two versions ago, happened 3 or 4 times while I was driving for 2 hours... also, if I would disconnect Bluetooth from my car stereo, I had to rediscover and re-pair the devices. Seem to have disappeared after a reboot;
- One version ago (that's what I have now), it already has happened (the SIM part only), but only once.

Seemed quite random and until now, only saw it in 1 day with each version (a lot less than you), so I didn't bother to report, not even sure if it was ROM related...

Reactions: Ekeradan

Same here, I have a Redmi 2 HM2014811.

On the other side, problems with 5.5.1 are from Xiaomi, not this community. We all have FCs, regardless language and device.

Mine is HM2014813 (2GB).
On the other side, problems with 5.5.1 are from Xiaomi, not this community. We all have FCs, regardless language and device.
Yes, I believe so... even my main problem (hotspot connects but doesn't transmit internet) is probably from Xiaomi or even KitKat... I just would like to understand the mechanism behind the fail, and to know if this can eventually be fixed by someone (cause it's really an important function for me).

Last edited:
Model?

I haven't installed this version, but I also saw that in the two versions before this one, in my Redmi 2 2GB;
- Two versions ago, happened 3 or 4 times while I was driving for 2 hours... also, if I would disconnect Bluetooth from my car stereo, I had to rediscover and re-pair the devices. Seem to have disappeared after a reboot;
- One version ago (that's what I have now), it already has happened (the SIM part only), but only once.

Seemed quite random and until now, only saw it in 1 day with each version (a lot less than you), so I didn't bother to report, not even sure if it was ROM related...

Mine is HM2014813 (2GB).

Yes, I believe so... even my main problem (hotspot connects but doesn't transmit internet) is probably from Xiaomi or even KitKat... I just would like to understand the mechanism behind the fail, and to know if this can eventually be fixed by someone (cause it's really an important function for me).

I have a Redmi 2 2014811 1Gb. Yep i think it is a Xiaomi oficial problem, with the "stable" release 3.5.0 i have no problems with SIM cards, but... the location... there was no way to make it works. i was testing others forums releases, but i come back here to test the latest releases...

Now i'm testing hotspot fuction, if i make any progress i will tell you tonirai..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tonirai
Now i'm testing hotspot fuction, if i make any progress i will tell you tonirai..
OK, thank you very much!
I still don't know if this problem affects the 1GB version, or other models... I just know it affects my model, tested on two different phones with the two last ROM versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.