MULTI 5.6.18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: linuxghost
5.6.19 installed on my Mi2 and again mikey is erased! It's not a normal situation mikey seems to be a system apk. Then when we try normal installation we get this:
197291fea260b78e49faf28282207a40.jpg

So need manual installation on system root.
Please again re-incorpate the mikey apk in the Rom until now only one people asked to extract because he like to use Chinese apk in the multi. ROM.
Dear #ingbrzy could you modify the installation process of mikey (like standard apk) or I ask for a votation to know if mikey must be or not erased at each release.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi all, since update 5.6.11 when I reboot after installation I don't find "WPS Office + PDF" and I have to reinstall it.
Why?

Thank you all.
M.
Me too...

But I've anther problem. I've updated to 5.6.18 when I was 18% of battery and it shut down for low battery every time I try to reboot but the battery still on 18%! I've a redmi 1s!

FYI:

Mi2/s got new call UI with 5.6.19 update. You will notice it if someone call you ;)
(it has not mentioned in the changelog)

Me too...

But I've anther problem. I've updated to 5.6.18 when I was 18% of battery and it shut down for low battery every time I try to reboot but the battery still on 18%! I've a redmi 1s!
This is not new to this version, since I upgraded my Redmi 1s to V6 I encountered strange battery level reporting. Sometimes the level stay the same for several hours but the phone is discharging, sometimes the battery level goes down very fast, but stay on 1% for a very long time.

I did 2 bug reports for it.

I have a MI2S phone but i cant give root access to Titaniumbackup.
I gave it root access throgh seurity app but when i open Titanium it says my phone needs to be rooted.
Any solution? thanks!!

I have installed the actual version, but in settings still is 5.6.11 version. I have installed it with TWRP.
I apologize for my english

Status
Not open for further replies.