MULTI 5.6.18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fix the Mi4i rom please, this one doesent work at all.
Have used about 3/4 methods, the same erros everytime i get, fix the rom :)

The error is: com.android.phone has stopped, repeadetly.

My methods,
1. recovery mode, everytime it says corrupted, with full name or just update.zip
2. flashify, rom installed succesfully, but again: com.android.phone has stopped
3. Mi updater application, the same as above, com.android.phone has stopped.

Please fix this isseu, we need the ferrari rom properly, not broken :) ..
The developer/ stable rom of en.miui.com both are working properly, when i use all the methods as above, so its the rom and not the methods or phone..

Thanks in advance!!!!

With Mi4 toolkit v4, doesent work nothing with my device, have used mi4i toolkit v3,
root + twrp, but the same as above: com.android.phone has stopped :(

Last edited:
Fix the Mi4i rom please, this one doesent work at all.
Have used about 3/4 methods, the same erros everytime i get, fix the rom :)

The error is: com.android.phone has stopped, repeadetly.

My methods,
1. recovery mode, everytime it says corrupted, with full name or just update.zip
2. flashify, rom installed succesfully, but again: com.android.phone has stopped
3. Mi updater application, the same as above, com.android.phone has stopped.

Please fix this isseu, we need the ferrari rom properly, not broken :) ..
The developer/ stable rom of en.miui.com both are working properly, when i use all the methods as above, so its the rom and not the methods or phone..

Thanks in advance!!!!

With Mi4 toolkit v4, doesent work nothing with my device, have used mi4i toolkit v3,
root + twrp, but the same as above: com.android.phone has stopped :(
after installation, you have to wipe /data in recovery

has anyone noticed that the battery consumption is exaggerated in this Rom?

Note LTE 1 sim Spanish

has anyone noticed that the battery consumption is exaggerated in this Rom?

Note LTE 1 sim Spanish
On mi2 connected on a 3.1 A car charger and used for navigation with waze or Gmap the phone over heating dramatically and the battery drain still exist
This never occurred with kitkat version
Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

On mi2 connected on a 3.1 A car charger and used for navigation with waze or Gmap the phone over heating dramatically and the battery drain still exist

If you use your phone for navigation which is placed to the car windshield under direct sunlight while the phone is charging, you should not be surprised the phone gets hot...

I am very glad to say Yes!
Thanks a lot.
I didn't experience no unknown number bug since yesterday.
But BT stack continues to be very feeble. My wheel drive buttons can´t even end a call when I´m at a phone call. Even the phone didn't asked me for permission to share contacts with the car radio. Things that didn't happened in the latest V6 KK.
Haven´t tried BT sound (music), just phone calls, and that's not a really test. So I cannot confirm the complains from other users about BT sound quality.

Other than that I just wonder what happened to the contact photo when we received a call... it used to show.
And it really gets warmer with balance profile and just regular usage, no games. Too soon to say anything about battery.

Reactions: krassiy
If you use your phone for navigation which is placed to the car windshield under direct sunlight while the phone is charging, you should not be surprised the phone gets hot...
I live near Paris and these days unfortunately there was no sun and phone is really very hot

Never charge the phone with more than 1 Amper, unless you're sure the phone can take it. The redmi note 4g can handle 2A, redmi note 3g only 1A, so very similar phones, different power ratings. You may find this by looking on your wall charger.

Never charge the phone with more than 1 Amper, unless you're sure the phone can take it. The redmi note 4g can handle 2A, redmi note 3g only 1A, so very similar phones, different power ratings. You may find this by looking on your wall charger.

The amperage spec on the charger (e.g. 2A) means the charger itself is loadable with 2A max. So, it does not mean the phone will be charge with 2A. In case of Mi2s the phone can take 1-1,2A only from charger during charging period even if the charger loadable spec is 2A or more. So better if the charger amperage spec higher than the phone can take. It cannot cause any issue...lot of people mixing this things.

Reactions: fred66
Yes Graw2 you are absolutely right. In my case I have amperemeter included in car charger and on my Mi2 amperage stay between 0.6 and 0.8 Amps max and this independent on the use in navigation with or without sreen lighted. Do found this as normal values?
Note I also tried with HDC one value Is more close to 0.4 Amps

Yes Graw2 you are absolutely right. In my case I have amperemeter included in car charger and on my Mi2 amperage stay between 0.6 and 0.8 Amps max and this independent on the use in navigation with or without sreen lighted. Do found this as normal values?
Note I also tried with HDC one value Is more close to 0.4 Amps

Yes, that's normal. Only difference is if the screen is on the charging time will be increase significantly because of battery consumption during charging. In this case the charging time depends on the input/output energy usage rate. In extreme case (during heavy CPU/GPU load with screen usage on full brightness) can be happen that the charging level decrease a bit during charging.

Thanks you for your help but the problem is that it I decrease a lot more than a bit. More than with kitkat in same configuration the balance between charging and cunsomation was positive. Now with lollipop it's negative. Amp indicate 0.66 Amp with Navi and 0.78 when I connect bluetooth I hope.This problem can have a solution

Last edited:
The amperage spec on the charger (e.g. 2A) means the charger itself is loadable with 2A max. So, it does not mean the phone will be charge with 2A. In case of Mi2s the phone can take 1-1,2A only from charger during charging period even if the charger loadable spec is 2A or more. So better if the charger amperage spec higher than the phone can take. It cannot cause any issue...lot of people mixing this things.
Thanks for clearing that up. Some phones with custom kernels can have the option to change the values of the current used by the power IC to draw from the charger. If that is not the case here than any charger with higher current intensity will do.

Hi. My son accidentally uninstalled the MIUI...SDK file on his Xiaomi Note TD-LTE with MIUI 6. It now does not start. I can only see the MIUI and Android on the screen and halt from there. May I know which ROM I can use to recover and the process to recover it. Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Hi. My son accidentally uninstalled the MIUI...SDK file on his Xiaomi Note TD-LTE with MIUI 6. It now does not start. I can only see the MIUI and Android on the screen and halt from there. May I know which ROM I can use to recover and the process to recover it. Thank you very much for your kind attention.
You should use the fastboot rom from the official site, flashing in via MIflash utility. Then you can flash the multi rom

Status
Not open for further replies.