MULTI 5.6.18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
No log = No bug

~Tapatalk~
Sorry, it isn't a force close, simply the app search doesn't respond. Where can I find the log?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-21-14-29-37.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-21-14-29-37.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 459
I have a new MI Note Pro
how can I flash the new stable rom ???
it says update signature verification failed ???
how can I flash the MiRecovery_Leo.Img ???
Please reply !!!

Hi again

I am using MI2S, i dont use mi cloud.
how can I remove the message "New SIM CARD detected – Looks like you've switched SIM cards. 2 activation messages will be sent to enable Cloud Messaging.
Every time i reboot the phone it shows up , how can i stop it?

Hi again

I am using MI2S, i dont use mi cloud.
how can I remove the message "New SIM CARD detected – Looks like you've switched SIM cards. 2 activation messages will be sent to enable Cloud Messaging.
Every time i reboot the phone it shows up , how can i stop it?
Just enable Mi Messages and you will not get that notification anymore. I don't use Mi Cloud too...

Sent from Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk

Just enable Mi Messages and you will not get that notification anymore. I don't use Mi Cloud too...

Sent from Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk
graw2 thanks for replying, you mean disable instead of enable? can you show me how, I can´t really find out how to do it on my phone.

thanks again!!

Settings>Messages>Mi Messages> set to enable

(I am using Hungarian system lang, the English name can be different)

Once you activated you will not get that notification anymore.

I feel a little bit embarrassed today because I gave a misleading information about Aries MIUI 5.6.19 rom for the Unknown number issue in the call log to a colleague on Saturday. I have to edit my answer: I had outgoing calls when calling several landline (but not in my hometown) phone numbers.
This morning I have outgoing calls in the call log at last even the mobile ones for the first time since April. :) I don`t know how. It was confirmed a few minutes ago by a colleague in the Bulgarian Android forum with a Mi2S using MIUI 5.6.19.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zinko
Thank you for all the great work, guys!

Short newbie question: will there be a stable Multilang MIUIv6 version for the Redmi 1S Armani in the foreseeable future?

Last edited:
I feel a little bit embarrassed today because I gave a misleading information about Aries MIUI 5.6.19 rom for the Unknown number issue in the call log to a colleague on Saturday. I have to edit my answer: I had outgoing calls when calling several landline (but not in my hometown) phone numbers.
This morning I have outgoing calls in the call log at last even the mobile ones for the first time since April. :) I don`t know how. It was confirmed a few minutes ago by a colleague in the Bulgarian Android forum with a Mi2S using MIUI 5.6.19.
First let me thank you to take the time and effort to come forward and share this. Don´t sweat about the mistake: everyone makes them.
A really appreciate the clarification.
Also, does this means you don't get any "unknown number" in call log being land, mobile, incoming and outgoing?

Cheers

Download this Toolkit and use option 5...

the phone stucks everytime on fastboot screen.
What am i doing wrong, did buy it from a official retailer for sure!!!!

Even if you dont use the toolkit, the phone stucks...
Did try with developer rom + flashify, but the app says, no root permissions because thats strange...

To fast battery drain 1s. Go back to 5. 6.11

Poslano sa mog M8pro koristeći Tapatalk

Im really happy that we got third party player support on lock screen. I got a mi2s and this works great on musicplayers f.eks Rocketplayer. But when I cast from Netflix I get a blank lock screeen. My wife got a mi4 a she gets Netflix controls on her lock screen when she is casting. Its not a big deal but I was wondering why the differences?

Status
Not open for further replies.