MULTI 5.6.18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, i was looking for downloading the rom for my xiaomi mi3, but looking to the list of download (stable version) there is eu_multi_cancro_V6.5.3.0.KXDCNCD_v6-4.4 , but the version of my mobile isn't cancro_V6.5.3.0.KXDCNCD_v6-4.4 but V6.11.2.0KXDCNBJ . i can download without problems this version in the site?? thx

One thing is missing on dialer: no notification for unanswered ingoing calls.

Do you mean you do not get notification about missed calls? If yes, go to menu:

settings>notification>manage notifications>contacts and dialer

and then disable all kind of notification here and re-enable one by one all of them including floating notification as well. I have no problem after that...

Do you mean you do not get notification about missed calls? If yes, go to menu:

settings>notification>manage notifications>contacts and dialer

and then disable all kind of notification here and re-enable one by one all of them including floating notification as well. I have no problem after that...
Thanks a lot graw2, it works.

BT sound is ok, i guess. Dolby is set to music and the car radio outputs sound as it should. Probably it cuts a little on the higher tones but not too serious.
Now, the heat on the back of the Mi2s is probably the most notorious since I first installed a ROM in this phone.

Reactions: enricii_10
Hi guys, i was looking for downloading the rom for my xiaomi mi3, but looking to the list of download (stable version) there is eu_multi_cancro_V6.5.3.0.KXDCNCD_v6-4.4 , but the version of my mobile isn't cancro_V6.5.3.0.KXDCNCD_v6-4.4 but V6.11.2.0KXDCNBJ . i can download without problems this version in the site?? thx
Most likely your version is some form of a custom firmware. See also http://en.miui.com/thread-67270-1-1.html

That is, if your Mi3 is the WCDMA version. Read the link above thoroughly, I believe you are in exactly the same boat as those forum users.

I would suggest you to take a backup of photos, contacts etc, install eu_multi_cancro_V6.5.3.0.KXDCNCD_v6-4.4 and do a full wipe afterwards.

BTW, the letters of a version might change from time to time, so don't expect to have the same XXXXXXX firmware version indicator always...

Last edited:
And a bug report for the stable HM2014813 version: the SIM seems to continue to reset itself from time to time. I could tell since the user reporting it saw the phone re-asking for PIN...

I am sorry I can't provide catlog logs, since the stable firmware is not rooted.

As a workaround, I've asked the user to disable PIN security, in order for the phone to be able to at least reconnect immediately. Do note that selecting a mobile operator did not solve the issue.

And I'd like to ask here on the same subject: when selecting an operator manually, each operator is listed three times: once as XXXXX 2G, once as XXXXX 3G and once as XXXXX 4G. Which one should be selected. If I select XXXXX 4G does it mean I'll connect up to 4G? Or only on 4G? And how does this operator selection affect the selection "network type" (2G/3G/LTE preferred)?

This is quite confusing, I'd expect I'd select a network type of say 3G and then in the list of operators I'd simply select XXXXX. No XXXXX 2G/3G/LTE...

About the SIM reset, I was one of the least affected, but it got worse this week.

My problem was very light, only saw it once a week lately (or less);
But I've acquired a data card for SIM2, and since that I have the SIM reset sometimes 4 or 5 times a day...
When it happens, it asks both SIMs' pins.

Tried setting the PIN to Off on that SIM2 only, but it did't help, it still happens (it then asks for the PIN on the SIM1 only).

I think it started to happen more frequently because this network is a lot weaker then my main one, I can see it losing network signal frequently (and almost always it asks for pin immediately).

Status
Not open for further replies.