And what is the best way to install xiaomi.eu roms?
First to instal the developersrom from en.miui.com and than to install the xiaomi.eu roms?
And flashy a great app or the original xiaomi flashtool???
This is what you need (don't know if there is a manual on this site, if not then the admins may use it).
This manual is based for only original Xiaomi phones, with the original EN/Chinese rom. I won't create a manual for fake phones or phones with a fake ML rom from a international webshops. I know that ibuygou delivers real Xiaomi phones with the original software.
1. Check what kind of phone you have, what is the Model and Device name. See via benchmarks apps and the back of the original box where you could find your phone
2. Download latest weekly release via your phone from this site.
3. Go to updater app or go to settings -> About phone -> System updates
4. Press on 3 dots in the upper right corner and choose to update package.
5. Browse to the release that you've downloaded.
6. Your phone will now boot to the original "Recovery menu" and will update the rom.
7. When the phone is updated it will reboot in a multilanguage menu.
8. Go to settings -> Additional Settings and find the backup and reset menu.
9. Delete all files and settings via Factory data reset.
10. Check the current time and timezone after the phone is booted.
No extra apps or roottools are needed. You can perform this from a stable Miui build to a stable or weekly Xiaomi.eu Multi Language build
(Sorry for any spelling mistakes or the wrong name of the menu. I type it without a Xiaomi phone nearby.)